Hey, there you are! So nice of you to swing by today!
Today's card project was created for no-good reason ... well, I'll add it to my stash, but I just love using this stamp from Diva Impressions.
I stamped the clock girl on Kraft card stock using black archival ink and mounted her on a flower image cut from vintage-inspired patterned paper from Daisy D's. The "buttoned" trim was also fussy-cut from this paper. If you'd like to take a look at this kewl discontinued paper, clicky HERE. It looks real though, doesn't it?!?
For the rest of the delicious ingredients, check out the supply list below.
So, I was hangin' out with Sheila last night while the DH's went out night fishing ... for fish, not for night. Confused?
"Reid, I need you to go out back and bring me the broom." Sheila said.
"Aww, Mommy, don't make me go out there. It's dark."
Sheila smiled reassuringly and said, "Reid, you don't need to be afraid of the dark. Your Guardian Angle is out there and she'll look after you and protect you."
"Are you sure she's out there?" Reid asked.
"Yes, I'm sure," Sheila answered, "and she's always ready to help you when you need her."
Reid contemplated this for a minute and then went to the back door and cracked it open.
Peering out into the darkness, he called, "Guardian Angel? If you're out there, would you please hand me the broom?"
Jess so's ya know, that didn't happen ... yet.
- Card Stock: Papertrey Ink
- Patterned Paper: "Forget-Me-Not" Collection by Daisy D's
- Stamp: Diva Impressions
- Ink: Archival Ink by Ranger; "Chestnut Roan" Fluid Chalk Ink by Clearsnap
- Accessories: Metal Photo Corners by Provo Craft
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Circle Die by Spellbinder's; Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" A2 Embossing Folder by Provo Craft; Foam Dimensional Tape; Scotch ATG 714; "The Ultimate" Glue by Api