Happy Stump Day, Hampers ... hope your week is flyin' by!
Today is the final day of Stampin' Up's! Sale-a-bration ... if you've been waiting to take advantage of the FREE product with your $50.00 purchase, today's the day. Just sayin' ...
Today's dotty card project was created for no good reason ... other than my fervent desire for some beach weather ... using a cute l'il digital image by Bee Crafty:
I colored this "Whimsical Girl" image with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS, added some dotty DP, stamped a silly sentiment, added some twill tape and two photo corner punchies. Easy-peasy-ocean-breezy! Here's hopin' ...
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo; for all of the heart-pounding product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooo, yesterday Sheila and I were hangin' around yakkin' about diets ... and dieting ... when her dippy sister, Jill, stopped by.
"Okay, well I think women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously educated, well-informed, and well-adjusted." Jill posed.
"Oh, good news, Einstein!" Sheila sneered, "'Well, then, beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, 'you go girl, lookie how smart you am.'"
Thanks for stopping by ... hope you have a great day!
- ABC Challenge: 'R' is for Red
- Digital Tuesday: Scrap It / Digital Image
- Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge: Layer Circles
- Paper Popsicles: Ribbon
- Papertake Weekly: Open
- Pile It On: Animal-Riffic (Rubber Ducky)
- Sew Many Challenges: Punch It (Photo Corner/Circle Punches)
- Simple Doodles: Add Some Layers
- Sisterhood of Scrap: Use Your Scraps
- SophistiCat Challenge: Raining Cats and Dogs
- The Pixie Cottage: Circles
- Card Stock: "Real Red," "Summer Sun," and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Cosmo Cricket
- Digital Image: "Whimsical Girl" by Bee Crafty
- Stamp: Sentiment by CTMH
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Prismacolor Premier Pencils; Copic Marker
- Accessories: Twill Tape
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle Dies; 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches by Stampin' Up; Photo Corner Punch by Stampin' Up; Gamsol Odorless Mineral Spirits; Blending Stumps; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"