Happy (?) Monday, Stampers! Hope your weekend was long and lovely!
Today's super-simple card project was created for The Play Date Cafe's weekly color challenge, PDCC19. This week, the color challenge calls for Deep Yellow, Pale Yellow, and White. For all the challenging deets, including a look at the tangy inspiration photo, clicky HERE.
Here's a lookie at my v-e-r-y yellow card:
I'm pretty unhappy with this photo, but I've been taking pix of this card for hours and I'm officially saying "uncle." And now I've run outta time ... and daylight. And there will be no photographing anything today because yet again, I'm starting Jury Duty at 8:00 a.m. this morning. I get summoned once a year ... regular as Christmas! Is it just me or does this happen to anyone else?!?
And I promise to do my very best to get to all of your blogs this week, but it may be a bit difficult what with the whole American-Civic-Duty thing going on this week. But if you don't see me posting comments on your blogs, this would be why. I promise to swing by your blogs just as soon as possible to 'oooh' and 'ahhhh' over all of your fabulous projects!
I used two very retired Stampin' Up sets to create this card: the duck is from 1999's "Hoppy Easter" stamp set, and the l'il tag is from 2006's "Terrific Tags" stamp set. For the rest of the amazing product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooooo, this weekend Sheila and I and our respective DHs got together to go out for dinner. We settled on Mexican and decided to try the 'hot' new Mexican restaurant in downtown West Palm.
As we waited to be seated, Sheila jabbed me with her elbow and directed my attention to a sign posted on the wall. It read, "It's a Fact: Tacos is Brain Food."
So much for "facts" ...
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy Monday with me ... have a great day!
- Alphabet Challenge: 'S' is for Stamping
- Crafty Ann's: Something New (Color)
- Crafty Creations: One Color
- Crazy Challenge: Show Me Anything
- Creative Card Crew: Celebration (New Baby)
- Delightful Sketches: Kids
- Design Dollies: Sunny Yellow
- Frosted Designs: Technique Week (Dry Embossing)
- Let's Capture Our Memories: Monochromatic
- Lucy's Cards: Inspiration Card - HERE
- Magical Crafts: Things with Wings (Duck)
- Other Lovelies Thoughtful Thursdays: Brighten or Warm a Card
- Pal's Paper Arts: Spring (Color - Yellow)
- Pile it On: One Color + A Neutral
- Rosie D's: Think Spring (Yellow/Baby/Duck)
- Scrappy Frogs: Challenge Yourself (Yellow)
- Stamp, Scrap, & Doodle: Open
- Stampin' for the Weekend: Monochromatic
- Stampin' Royalty: Inspiration (White BG, Yellow Pot, 'B' on Wall)
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge: For a Child
- The Play Date Cafe: Color Challenge, PDCC19
- The Res-Q-Challenge: Medical Reports - Text
- Tuesday Taggers: Swirls and Curls
- Card Stock: "Summer Sun" and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up; "Summer Sunrise" Card Stock by PTI
- Stamps: Duck Image from "Hoppy Easter" Stamp Set (Retired) by Stampin' Up; Tag Image from "Terrific Tags" Stamp Set (Retired) by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Summer Sun" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Satin Ribbon
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Square Die; A2 Embossing Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"