Happy Monday, crafty stampers ... hope your weekend was fabulous!
Today's card project was created for my birthday card stash using a patriotic color scheme and a large, swirl-infested sentiment stamp.
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all the fascinating product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooooo, this weekend Sheila and I decided to do a little mall-crawling. And we decided to go w-a-y downtown to do so.
Concerned about theft, Sheila removed the GPS system from her car and stuck it in her bag when we got there.
We immediately popped into Lord & Taylor and while there, the GPS came alive and a voice stated, "Lost satellite contact."
We weren't at all embarrassed until a woman turned to Sheila and said, "Your ankle bracelet monitor is talking to you."
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- C.R.A.F.T.: Celebrate / Birthday
- Crafty Ann's: Lots of Color
- Crafty Creations: Encouragement / Celebration
- La-La Land Crafts: Birthday Wishes
- Lots to Do: Flourishes and/or Swirls
- Meljen's Designs: Seeing Spots
- Our Daily Bread Designs: Focal Sentiment
- Stamp Something: 2 of Something (Card Stock/Words/Colors)
- The Crafty Pad: Over the Edge (Ribbon)
- The Creative Cottage: One for the Boys
- The Pink Elephant: Sketch (A Loose Interpretation)
- Card Stock: "Real Red" and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Patterns Pack III by Stampin' Up
- Stamp: Unknown Sentiment (Unmounted)
- Ink: Night of Navy Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Navy Blue Satin Ribbon
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle Die; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Top Folded)