TGIF stampin' paper-hoarders and welcome to the weekend! And, since it's finally another Friday, it's time for another "Stamp Simply" challenge!
This week, Sharon has provided a Clean and Simple sketch for you to follow. Feel free to go "clean and simple" or you can dress up this basic sketch:
If you click on the sketch, another window will open with a much larger version of the sketch. You can right click, "copy" or "save as" and save the sketch to your hard-drive. Or you can simply print the sketch from the open window.
Here's what I created following this fabulous sketch:
To play along ... and we hope you do! ... simply create a card or other paper project following this sketch, upload it to your blog or online photo gallery, then visit Sharon's blog, located HERE to link up your project in Mr. Linky, located HERE.
When uploading to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please use keyword: "ssnotime148" so that we can find your project.
Need more inspiration? Don't miss the fabulous projects created by the rest of the "Stamp Simply" team:
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits;
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat;
Sharon Johnson, Our Fearless Leader: No Time to Stamp?;
Janine Orchard: 2BKrafty;
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden;
Deb Saaranen: Dream in Color;
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover.; and our fabulous Guest Designer for July,
Clare Buswell: Clare's Creations.
If you'd like, you can see all of the Splitcoast Stampers gallery submissions HERE.
Sooooooooo, I want to mention to everyone who's emailed me ... or expecting an email from me ... that my email service is out-of-order ... and has been all day. I don't know if it's Outlook, AOL, or a hardware failure. I've got the DH working on it, but he can only work on my machine when I'm not working, so who knows when it will be up and running normally. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me ... hope you have a fabulous weekend!
- ABC Challenge: You and Me
- Aly's Sunday Challenge: Red, or White, or Blue / All Three
- City Crafter Challenge: English Rose (Red, Blue, White)
- Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes Birthday
- Papercraft Star: Sports Team (NY Giants)
- Papertake Weekly: In The Garden
- Pile It On: Holiday Twist (4th of July Colors)
- Terrifically Thrilling Thursday: Layers (5)
- Theme Thursday: Something Round (Eyelets, Dots)
- Totally Stampalicious: Splash of Red (I Used Two Splashes)
- Wild Orchid Challenge: Say it With Flowers
- Card Stock: "Night of Navy" and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Report Card" Collection by October Afternoon
- Stamps: Sentiment by Papertrey Ink; Image by Great Impressions
- Ink: "Night of Navy" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Copic Marker
- Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets; Bakery Twine
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; "Swiss Dots" A2 Embossing Folder by Provo Craft; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Top-Folded)