Happy Monday, crafty-chicks ... hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Today's card project was created for the current Etsy Inspired and Frosted Designs challenges ... among others.
I created my multi-challenge card using a v-e-r-y old original Bingo card and vintage wooden Bingo markers, all circa 1950:
The striped background paper I used is a digital file and the arrow was cut using a die. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the heart-pounding product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
certifiably insane wacky sister, Jill, stopped over yesterday to say hello.
"So, what did you do last night?" Jill asked.
"Me? I'm married ... I stayed home."
"Oh, well, that's nice. Know what I did?"
"I'm almost afraid to ask." I replied.
"I went to the thirtieth reunion of my preschool class. And I'll be honest, Deb, I really didn't want to go, because I've put on like a hundred pounds."
Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me!
- Anything Goes: Punches (Corner Rounder)
- Bee Crafty: All About the Image (Digital Paper)
- Challenge Up Your Life: Birthday / Celebration
- Cute Card Thursday: Texting Crazy (Numbers, BINGO)
- Digi Doodles: Die-Cuts (Sentiment Label, Arrow)
- Etsy Inspired: "Becky Kazana" (Bingo Party Hat)
- Frosted Designs: Include An Arrow
- Ohh-La-La: Birthday
- One Stop Craft: Patterns (Stripes, Bingo Card Pattern)
- Paper Romance: Birthday / Celebration
- Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes Birthday
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge: Recipe
- Sketches, Challenges, & Blog Hops: Birthday
- Stampin' B's Design Team: Birthday
- The Crazy Challenge: All About Birthdays
- Wee Memories: Chipboard / Die-Cuts
- Card Stock: All Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Patterned Paper: Digital File, Unknown
- Other Paper: Vintage Chipboard Bingo Card
- Stamp: Sentiment Stamp by Papertrey Ink
- Accessories: Red Twill Tape; Typewriter Key-Style Word Tile by K&Company; Vintage Bingo Markers
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Arrow Die; Label Die; Corner Rounder Punch by Stampin' Up!; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up!
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)