Happy Stump Day, hampers ... hope your week is flyin' by!
My week has been a drag so far. I had some computer issues and haven't been able to access the Internet-thingie or my email. Such a pain-in-the-neck! We had a wicked electrical storm on Sunday and the DH suspects that had something to do with my Internet problems. Anyway, it appears that I'm back online ... for the moment, anyway. Sorry I've gone missing; I'll be stopping by your blog to see your recent projects as soon as possible.
So, since it's Wednesday, it's time for another fantastic CAS-tastic challenge ... this time, it's a sketch challenge. Here's a look at the fabulous sketch designed by Karen Baker for this week's challenge:
A great sketch ... and easy-peasy to work with!
Here's my take on the sketch:
To play along ... and we hope that you do! ... simply create a clean and simple card following this sketch.
Upload your project to your blog or online gallery and link your post to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge blog, located HERE, by 9:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, July 6, 2010. Please mention that you're playing in the CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge on your blog post. One random winner will be chosen to receive their choice of any 4 images from this week's fantastic CAS-tastic sponsor, "Sassy Studio Designs."
Be sure to submit your link to the "Simply Linked" widget on the CAS-tastic Wednesday blog ... and if you upload your project to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please be sure to use Keyword: "CWC010."
Need more inspiration? Check out the fabulous cards created by the rest of the fantastic CAS-tastic Design Team:
Agata: Under Construction;
Angie: Angie Cortes Designs;
Barbara: Paper Pursuits;
Bonnie Rose: A Life Unrehearsed;
Karen: The Bald Dragonfly;
Maylee: Maylee's Creative Corner; and,
Regina: Scrap Creations by Regina.
We can't wait to see your clean and simple take on the sketch!
Sooooooooo, this weekend I was hangin' out with Sheila when her
insane fun sister, Jill, stopped by.
"Whazzup ladies?" Jill asked.
"Not much ... we're just talkin' about that Swiss guy who's gonna fly around the world in a solar-powered plane." Sheila answered.
"Ohhhhhhhh yeah him." Jill said, nodding her head, "I wonder what he'll do for power at night?"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- A Passion for Papertrey: Summertime
- ABC Challenge: Red, White, and Blue
- Delightful Sketches: It's All About Summer
- Design Dollies: Ribbon Extravaganza (2: Polka Dot, Navy Satin)
- Fresh Brewed Challenges: Fireworks!
- Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge: Celebratory
- Hand Full of Stamps: Joys of Summer
- Hidden Treasures Challenge: Ribbon
- Iris: Summer
- One Powerful Hour: Blue, White, and Red
- Paper Cutz: Circles, Stars, or Squares (Stars)
- Papertrey Chicks: Paper Piecing
- Pear Tree Designs: Summer Lovin'
- Pixie Dust Studio: Seeing Two (Picnic Basket, Contents)
- Practical Scrappers: Border Punch
- Prairie Fairy Fun Friday: Summer Vacation
- OLLCB Challenge #57: Simply Summer
- Quirky Crafts Challenge: Ribbon
- Stampin' B's Design Team: Summer Fun
- Tellen's Place: Summertime
- Terrifically Thrilling Thursday: 3 of Anything (3 Borders, 3 Layers)
- Timbroscrapmania Stamping Challenge: Summer
- Card Stock: "Real Red," "Night of Navy," and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: All Stamps from "Vintage Picnic" Stamp Set by PTI
- Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black" Dye Ink
- Color Medium: White Sharpie Paint Pen
- Accessories: 1/4" Polka Dot Satin Ribbon; 1/2" Navy Satin Ribbon
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Square Die; Star Punch; Scallop Border Punch by Stampin' Up; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Side-Folded)