Happy Tuesday, Monday Grungers!
Today's card project was created for Studio L3's Grungy Monday challenge, 'We're Cracking Up Over Here.' For this week's challenge, we are using Tim's Crackle Resist technique ... a cracklin' good time!
For all of the challenging deets, visit Studio L3, HERE. And if you'd like to find out more about this uber-cool technique, you can watch Tim's instructional video HERE.
For a complete list of the products I used in this project, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, this past weekend Sheila and I teamed up to do some hard-core, holy trinity power shopping: AC Moore, JoAnn Fabric, and Michaels.
At Mike's, we split up ... I headed left to the stamping/scrappin' section, she to the right to the ... other stuff. As we divided to conquer, I asked her to check and see if there was any Plaid acrylic paint on sale.
Forty-five minutes later, we reconnoitered in the Clearance aisle:
"Oh, hey, did you happen to notice if the Plaid paints were on sale?" I asked.
"Oh, that, are you kiddin' me?!? I got down on my hands and knees and literally crawled through that section and I didn't see even one bottle of Plaid paint!" Sheila answered.
"Really? There's usually tons of it."
"Don't ask me; I saw every color under the rainbow but no plaid."
Give it a minute ... it'll grow on ya.
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- Card Makin' Mamas: Something Old (Patterned Paper)
- Craft Your Days Away: Distressing
- Crazy for Challenges: Lots of Layers & Embellies
- Do You Stack Up Challenge: Ribbon
- Fashionable Stamping Challenge: Make It a Guy Thing
- Gingersnap Creations Spicy Supply: Ribbon
- Grungy Monday No. 34: Tim Holtz's Crackle Resist Technique
- Hot Shot Craft Blog: Flowers
- Paper Crafting Journey: Floral
- Pile It On: Just Because
- Victorine Originals: Anything Goes
- Card Stock: "Spring Moss" by PTI; "Bermuda Bay" by Stampin' Up; Glossy Card Stock by Ranger
- Designer Paper: "Autumn Meadow" Collection (Retired) by Stampin' Up
- Other Paper: #8 Manila Tag; Chipboard; "Terminology" Tissue Wrap by Tim Holtz
- Stamps: Sentiment from "The Journey" Set by Stampers Anonymous; Pen Nib, Unknown
- Ink: Archival Ink by Ranger; "Peeled Paint," "Broken China," "Mustard Seed," and "Gathered Twigs" Distress Inks by Tim Holtz
- Alcohol Ink: "Bottle," "Sailboat Blue," and "Citrus" Alcohol Inks by Ranger
- Other Color Medium: "Peeled Paint" Crackle Paint by Tim Holtz; "Jazz Blue" Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels
- Accessories: Swivel Clasp, Fragment Charm, Tassle, Jump Rings, and Long Brads by Tim Holtz; Photo Corners and Paper Fastener Clips by 7gypsies; Seam Binding by Snug Hug
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; "Iron Fence" Die by Tim Holtz; Glossy Accents by Ranger; Blending Tool and Foam Pads by Tim Holtz
- Finished Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2