Happy Stump Day, hampers ... hope you're having a great day!
Today's altered art project is a paper bag card created for the current Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge ... to use Tim Holtz Idea-ology product. I've used a number of different Tim-products in this paper bag card ... for a complete list, check out the Card Recipe at the bottom of the post.
Here's a look at the interior of the card:
And finally, a look at the front and back covers of the card:
If you'd like to give this paper bag card a home, it is available for purchase for $12.99 ... free shipping to any U.S. address. Simply post a comment letting me know you're interested.
I've entered this paper bag card in a number of terrific blog challenges ... check out the complete list, below.
Soooooooooo, yesterday Sheila and I teamed up to run some errands. Because Sheila's
crazy fun sister Jill is without wheels, we had to pick up a few things for her, too. We stopped by her house to drop off her necessities and found her swearing at her computer.
"I can't sign in to my (*omitted for Jill's protection*) account!" Jill complained.
"Well, it's looking for your password ... just type in your password." Sheila insisted.
"I can't ... it's not working. Will you try?"
"Sure. What's your password?" Sheila asked.
"Why on earth do you have such a ridiculous password?!?" Sheila asked.
Jill rolled her eyes and said: "Hello! It has to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital."
I kid you not ...
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- 2 Sisters Challenge: Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge: Anything Goes
- Craft Room Challenge: Orange, Brown, Cream
- Creative Craft Challenge: Boys Will Be Boys
- Crazy 4 Challenges: 2 Layers
- DRS Designs: Use a Tag
- DYSU: Distressing
- Little Red Wagon: Vintage Item (Bingo Card)
- Lollipop Crafts: Tags, Tags, and Tags
- Moving Along With the Times: Layers
- Order of the Opus Gluei: That's the Ticket
- Paper Creations Ink: Show Us Your Style (Distressing)
- Ribbon Carousel: Anything Goes (Spooled Item)
- Scrappy Frogs: Die-Cuts
- Sparkle Creations: Numbers (Bingo Card)
- Stamps & Fun = Creativity: Non-Cute
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge: It's a Man Thing
- Try it on Tuesday: Alter it w/Mosaic (Bingo Card)
- Paper Bag: Hardware Store Paper Bag by ULine
- Card Stock: Vintage Cream and True Black Card Stock by PTI
- Designer Paper: 'The World' by K&Company; 'Ledger' by Daisy D's; 'Luggage' by Paper Love Designs
- Other Paper: Distressed Shipping Tags
- Stamps: 'Sea Water' Stamp, Unknown; All Other Stamps from "The Journey" Stamp Set by Tim Holtz
- Ink: "Black Soot," "Gathered Twigs," and "Walnut Stain" Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
- Other Color Medium: "Vintage Photo" and "Spun Sugar" Distress Stains by Tim Holtz; Walnut Ink Crystals
- Accessories: "Adage Tickets" by Tim Holtz; "Trimmings" by Tim Holtz; "Philosophy Tag" by Tim Holtz; "Memo Pin" by Tim Holtz; Jump Ring by Tim Holtz; Metal Airplane Charm by Standard Issue; Vintage Garment Pin by 7gypsies; Mini-Safety Pins; Vintage Photo Corners; Cotton String; Vintage Anagram Letter Tiles, Personal Collection
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Sizzix; Rectangle Die by Spellbinders; "Steampunk" On the Edge Die by Tim Holtz; Distress Tool by Tim Holtz; Glossy Accents by Tim Holtz; Ink Blending Tool and Craft Sheet by Tim Holtz
- Finished Size: 6" x 12"