TGIF hoarding card-makers and welcome to the weekend! And, since it's finally another Friday, it's time for another "Stamp Simply" challenge!
This week Sharon says, "who doesn't like to make a tag or two!?! Tags are small canvases to decorate that we pass on with a gift or use to embellish a card or other project. Today we are making tags ... these could be Christmas tags or ANY tag you might need for any occasion. Whether it be a tag to hang on a bag handle or gift, or an adornment for a card or some other project, let's just have some fun today making tags!"
For my tag project, I created a holiday card embellished with a tag that could be easily removed for gift giving:
To play along in this week's challenge ... and we hope you do! ... simply create a paper project featuring a tag. Then, upload your project to your blog or online photo gallery and visit Sharon's blog, located HERE and link your project up to Mr. Linky, located HERE.
When uploading to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please use keyword: "ssnotime164" so that we can find your project.
Need more inspiration? Don't miss the fabulous tag projects created by the rest of the "Stamp Simply" team:
Sharon Johnson, Our Fearless Leader: No Time to Stamp?;
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits;
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat;
Janine Orchard: 2 B Krafty;
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden;
Deb Saaranen: Dream in Color;
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover.; and our fabulous Guest Designer for November,
Claudia Rose: Pretty Pressings.
If you'd like, you can see all of the Splitcoast Stampers gallery submissions HERE.
We can't wait to see your tag-a-licious creation!
Thanks so much for sharing part of your very busy day with me ... hope you have a fabulous weekend!
- Card Stock: "Cherry Cobbler," "Night of Navy," and "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: All Designer Paper from "Mistletoe" Collection by Making Memories
- Other Paper: 2 1/2" x 4 7/8" Distressed Shipping Tag
- Stamps: Focal Image from "Seasonal Whimsy" Stamp Set (Retired) by Stampin' Up; Sentiment from "Season of Joy" Stamp Set by Stampin' Up
- Ink: Versamark Watermark Ink by Tsukineko; "Cherry Cobbler" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Zing "Denim" Embossing Powder; Baker's Twine; Ultra-Fine Crystal Snow by Stampendous; Holiday Brad by Making Memoires; Quicky Glue Pen; Twill Tape by Stampin' Up
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Spellbinders Rectangle Die; Heat Gun; Walnut Ink Crystals; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)