TGiF, my Imaginary Stampin' Friends! Is it just me, or did this week contain 10 days?
Today's card project was created using two craft stamps from Janlynn Corporation's "Stamps Happen, Inc." The Witches Hats craft stamp can be seen HERE; the Witches Shoes craft stamp can be seen HERE.
I thought it would be fun, fun, fun to use them together, a la' Cousin Itt (minus the floor-length hair), from the Addams Family. You remember the The Addams Family TV show, yes?
They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky, they're all together ooky, The Addams Family. As I recall ... their house is a museum, where people come to see 'em, they really are a scream, The Addams Family. Neat. Sweet. Petite. So get a witches shawl on, a broomstick you can crawl on, we're gonna pay a call on, The Addams Family!
Seriously, it's amazin' AND scary what's lounging around up there in my head, no?
For all the frighteningly fun product info, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooooooooo, last night Sheila and I went to the Mall to check out the sale at Burdine's.
While we were wondering around, a voice on the store's loudspeaker announced: "We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will be testing the speaker system to make sure it works properly in case of emergency."
Then the voice added: "If you are unable to hear this announcement, please contact us at the Service Desk."
Have a great weekend, my ISF's!
- Card Stock: DCWV; Papertrey Ink
- Stamps: Witches Shoes and Witches Hats by Janlynn Corporation's "Stamps Happen, Inc."
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: Halloween Embellishment by Jesse James
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Deckle Edge Die by Spellbinders; Deckle Edge Scissors by Provo Craft; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive
- Finished Size: 4 5/8" x 7"