Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanksgiving Paper Bag Album ...

Pin It


Happy Stump Day hampers ... hope your week is flyin' by!

Today's quickie post is just a look at the front cover of my latest altered paper bag album. So, if you're not one of my regular buyers, feel free to look away!

For more details, or a look at the photos of the interior pages of this album, you can visit it where it currently lives: on eBay. To visit my eBay auction page, clicky HERE.

Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me ... I'll be back on Friday with another fabulous "Stamp Simply" challenge; 'til then, stay safe!

~Hugs,

12 comments:

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!! Wow!!

eva said...

Very romantic!

Joan said...

What a gorgeous card, Deb. So rich looking!

Ann said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Deb I am soooooo loving this creation the colours look gorgeous the gold and orange look so rich I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Crystal said...

Deb this is one FABULOUS Creation, sooo creative and BEAUTIFUL GF!!!! Hugs!

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is absolutely stunning deb!

Elena said...

Wow! It looks gorgeous!

Tammy said...

Wow! Stunning and I love the fall feel of this!

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous!!! love the gold!
hugs & blessings to you!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love this with the golden oranges-- it glows with warmth!

Chris said...

very pretty, gorgeous album!!