Okay, maybe not soooooooooo spooky ... more like so-so spooky?
So today is "National Mud-Pack Day." In honor of the day, I went to the spa for a mud-pack. I looked great for a couple of hours but then the mud-pack fell off ...
Today's spooky card project was created for no good reason using these cute stamps from Simply Chic. All the images are popped up on dimensionals, including the sentiment. Here's a closer look for those of you who are hearing impaired:
Yup, I DID cut out the sentiment three times! Now that's spooky!
I went to the Village yesterday to pick up some books at the library.
While there, a guy walked in and glanced at the encyclopedia volumes stacked on a bookshelf.
"'S'cuse me, but what are all these books?" he asked me.
"Oh. Those are encyclopedia's," I answered.
"Really?" he asked, "Someone printed out the whole CD?"
Seriously; who could make this stuff up?
- Card Stock: Bazzill Basics; DCWV; Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: Rusty Pickle
- Stamps: Simply Chic by Provo Craft
- Ink: Archival Black by Ranger
- Accessories: Stickles by Ranger; 1/8" Satin Ribbon; Witch Eyelet
- Tools: Dimensionals; Mini-Glue Dots