Monday, September 12, 2011

A Hallowe'en Paper Bag Album

Pin It


Hi there, stampy-paper-crafters!

Today's (unexpected) post is just a quick peek at my most recent (today!) Halloween paper bag album. This album currently lives on eBay ... you can see it HERE. So, if you're not particularly interested in these things, feel free to look away.

Rather than bore you to tears with all of the photos of this album, I've decided to eliminate all of them except for the cover. Soooo, that ^ would be it. However, if you're interested, you can see photos of the eleven remaining pages HERE.

I've been slowly getting around to all of your blogs to say a long-overdue "hello" ... if I haven't gotten around to yours yet, it's only 'cuz I'm slow. But I'm getting there!

Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me ... stay safe!

~Hugs,

12 comments:

LeAnne said...

Hey, you! Nice to "see" you and your fabby creation!

Crystal said...

Hey stranger :) ITs great to see you Deb and YOUR album is FANTASTIC sweetie, I LOVE LOVE the cover!!! I love Halloween so much :) Hope things are doing good!!! Hugs!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What fun to see your crafty goodies...missed ya.

Curt in Carmel said...

Hey Kiddo! LOVED looking at all the pictures of this AAA (Absolutely Awesomely Amazing!)work of art. The amount of eye candy as I looked through all the pictures was phenomenal. I was especially delightfully disturbed by the picture of the man that looked as if he had cut off his own head! I so loved that. . .I also loved the scary vintage scene of the witch looking into the window. This is the kind of image that always scared me as a little kid. Brought back so many happy, fun memories of Halloweens past. Thanks for posting this. LOVE your work. And I miss you! Best, Curt

Mistylynn said...

This album is so nice! Thanks for sharing.

Chris said...

it's nice to see you posting again! love the new album, very cute indeed!! >"<

Janine said...

This is SO fun Deb!! Hope all is well with you!!

Helen F. said...

Hi Deb, it's been a while. Hope you are well and things are good with you.
I love this project and checked out the other fabulous and fun pictures.
Take care, miss your beautiful work :)

Angelica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jan Hennings said...

adorable!!!

Curt in Carmel said...

Hey there! Was just thinking about you and wanted you to know that. I hope your holidays were great, and I wish you the best of the New Year. Hugs, Curt

Janine said...

Happy New Year Deb!! All is well here!!