Happy Monday, stampers ... hope your weekend was long and wonderful!
Today's card was created for Studio L3's Compendium of Curiosities challenge, using Tim's "Marbled Stain" technique found on Page 46 of his "Compendium of Curiosities, Volume II." This week's challenge is sponsored by eclectic Paperie ... one of my very favorite places to shop online. If you own Tim's new book and you like to shop ... as if ... c'mon and play along!
I'm also entering this card in several other fabulous challenges. For a complete list, please refer to the bottom of this post. And for the down-low on all the product used to create this card, please check out the Card Ingredients, below.
Soooooo, this weekend Sheila threw a little get-together for some of her friends and family, including her
"Well," he said, "we might ask a patient how he or she would drain a filled bathtub, using either a teaspoon, a teacup, or a bucket."
"Ohhhhh, I get it," Jill exclaimed. "A normal person would use the bucket as it's bigger than the spoon or teacup!"
"Not exactly," replied the doctor, "A normal person would pull the drain plug."
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... you rock!
- 365 Cards: All Boy ... Sort Of
- Bloggers Challenge: Create Your Own Background Paper
- Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards: Bingo [Distress/Punch/Ribbon]
- City Crafter Challenge: Burlap
- Compendium of Curiosities: Marbled Stain
- Craft Us Crazy: Favorite Stamps [Stampers Anonymous]
- Crafty Catz Weekly: Anything Goes
- Crafty Mess Challenge: Anything Goes
- Our Craft Lounge: Vintage
- Paper Crafting Journey: Vintage
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Anything But a Square
- That Craft Place: One for the Boys
- The Corrosive Challenge: Tim Holtz [Marbled Stain Technique, Distress Stains, Distress Inks, Stamp, Sprocket Gears, Mini Sprocket Gears, Long Fasteners]
- Wags 'n Whiskers: Distressing
- Card Stock: Kraft and Vintage Cream Card Stock by PTI
- Stamp: Word Strip from "Stuff to Say" Stamp Set by Tim Holtz
- Digital Image: Land of Nod Studio's
- Ink: Black Soot and Walnut Stain Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
- Other Color Medium: Crushed Olive, Frayed Burlap, Picket Fence, and Pumice Stone Distress Stains by Tim Holtz
- Accessories: Burlap Ribbon; Sprocket Gears and Mini Sprocket Gears by Tim Holtz; Mini Fasteners by Tim Holtz
- Tools: Foam Dimensionals; Corner Rounder Punch; Ink Blending Tool and Craft Sheet by Tim Holtz
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"