Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas, Stampers!

Pin It


Happy Holidays, everyone!

As most of you know, I've been taking a bloggin' break due to some pesky health concerns. Hopefully, I'll be back to bloggin' full-time early next year.

And warm thanks to everyone who sent me beautiful cards, happy emails, and posted kind comments here. I so appreciate everyone of you and all your kindnesses!

I couldn't let the holidays arrive without posting "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Hannukah" wishes to all of you. May you all enjoy a very happy holiday season and a healthy, prosperous, and blessed 2010.

My holiday card was created with Whisper White and Always Artichoke card stock, patterned paper by BasicGrey, a sparkly snowflake ornament, and a glue-and-glittered brad.

The sentiment is from a long-retired Stampin' Up set entitled, "Christmas Foliage." I've always loved this set and am so glad that I held on to it for all these years ... it's so old, it's new again!

I miss all of you and hope to be back to full-time blogging soon. Oh, Sheila says "hello and Happy Holidays" to all of you, too. Yes, of course she'll be back, too ... whether she wants to or not.

~Hugs & Holiday Wishes,

  • Card Stock: Whisper White and Always Artichoke Card Stocks by Stampin' Up
  • Designer Paper: BasicGrey
  • Stamp: Sentiment from "Christmas Foliage" Set (Retired) by Stampin' Up
  • Ink: Always Artichoke Dye Ink
  • Accessories: Snowflake Ornament by Target; Brad, Unknown; Sea Green Ultra-Fine Glitter; Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Tools: Perfect Layers Tool (Retired) by Stampin' Up

9 comments:

Sharli said...

Merry Christmas Deb!!! Take care of yourself - I'll be waiting here for you!

Hugs.

knitwit said...

Merry Christmas! I've been worried about you. Take all the time you need though. A healthy blogger is a productive blogger!!

Curt in Carmel said...

Merry Christmas my dear blogging buddy! As you know I've missed you terribly. I hope your "pesky" issue is not too serious. . .I worry about you! I hope the New Year brings you health and happiness in abundance! Best to all of you! Curt

Chris said...

merry christmas, my friend! i wish you good health in the new year for i have missed coming her and ending my night with a laugh...

Elena said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Deb !
Glad to see you are back!
I wish a good health next year, i missed you, Sheila and your beautiful cards...
Your snowflake card is gorgeous!

Darlene said...

A very happy holiday season to you and your family. I hope the new year brings you only happiness and GOOD health...missed your cards and stories.

Erica said...

Happy to know you're coming along and will be back soon. Take good care of yourself and that irracible (sp?) Sheila too. Blessings to you and yours.

Ann said...

Gorgeous card, Deb! I trust you had a wonderful Christmas? :) May 2010 bring you good health and much happiness!

Allison said...

Gorgeous Deb! I hope whatever ails you is nothing serious...loves ya!