Happy Holidays, everyone!
As most of you know, I've been taking a bloggin' break due to some pesky health concerns. Hopefully, I'll be back to bloggin' full-time early next year.
And warm thanks to everyone who sent me beautiful cards, happy emails, and posted kind comments here. I so appreciate everyone of you and all your kindnesses!
I couldn't let the holidays arrive without posting "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Hannukah" wishes to all of you. May you all enjoy a very happy holiday season and a healthy, prosperous, and blessed 2010.
My holiday card was created with Whisper White and Always Artichoke card stock, patterned paper by BasicGrey, a sparkly snowflake ornament, and a glue-and-glittered brad.
The sentiment is from a long-retired Stampin' Up set entitled, "Christmas Foliage." I've always loved this set and am so glad that I held on to it for all these years ... it's so old, it's new again!
I miss all of you and hope to be back to full-time blogging soon. Oh, Sheila says "hello and Happy Holidays" to all of you, too. Yes, of course she'll be back, too ... whether she wants to or not.
~Hugs & Holiday Wishes,
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Always Artichoke Card Stocks by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: BasicGrey
- Stamp: Sentiment from "Christmas Foliage" Set (Retired) by Stampin' Up
- Ink: Always Artichoke Dye Ink
- Accessories: Snowflake Ornament by Target; Brad, Unknown; Sea Green Ultra-Fine Glitter; Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tools: Perfect Layers Tool (Retired) by Stampin' Up