Happy Monday, boy and girls!
Today's card project was created for SCS's "Ways to Use It" challenge, WT240, "Autumn Leaves."
For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the WT240 card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.
I stamped my sentiment, from Stampin' Up's "Falling Leaves" stamp set on SU card stock, then die-cut a frame from Stampin' Up designer paper. I added two velvet leaves in fall colors and a knotted length of twine and mounted them in the center of the frame.
I ran some "Pumpkin Pie" card stock through the 'Bug in the "Distressed Stripes" embossing folder, then adhered it to my card base. I added some Stampin' Dimensionals to the embellished frame and adhered it to the embossed card stock. So easy, even I could do it!
Soooooooooooo this weekend, Sheila and I and the DH's went to a mutual friend's dinner party. As all of us girls were hanging around the kitchen, the subject somehow turned to marriage counseling.
"Oh, we'll never need that! Ken and I have a great relationship," Shelia explained. "He was a communications major in college and I majored in theater arts. He communicates really well and I just act like I'm listening. Try it; it really works!"
Thanks for swinging by and have a great week!
- Card Stock: "Chocolate Chip," "Pumpkin Pie," and "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Stampin' Up (Retired)
- Stamp: Sentiment from "Falling Leaves" Stamp Set by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Velvet Leaves; Brown Twine
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; "Distressed Stripes" A2 Embossing Folder; Spellbinders Frame Die; Stampin' Dimensionals by Stampin' Up; SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"