Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bingo + Halloween Equals ... This:

Pin It


Of course, Bingo + Halloween also means Sunday night Witch Bingo at St. Mattress but ... not today. I really liked the look of the Bingo card on the front of this album, even though Bingo and Halloween are rarely combined. Leave it to me ...

Hello stampers and crafty paper-hoarders! I'm back for a limited run to show you the latest paper bag album I've created. And a lot of my buyers find out about my current eBay auctions here on my blog so ... there you have it.

Okay, so that bingo-card-rusted-thingies-with-black-spiders ^ is the front cover. And,

this ^ spread is pages two and three. Check out the "potions." This album has corked vials of Petrified Butterflies, Moon Dust, and the always popular Graveyard Dust. Not to mention the vial of rare white ants hanging from the hinge ring on the front cover ... right next to the "skeleton" key ... get it?!? Halloween? Skeleton key? That l'il joke is for Reid-the-Wild-Child ...

Moving on,

this ^ spread is pages four and five. That "Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling" card is rare; and v-e-r-y old. And,

this ^ spread is pages six and seven. That's a page from the Rexall Store Almanac for October 1923; and,

this ^ spread is pages eight and nine. Check out the note paper from a "Crime and Death Scene Cleaning" company. I suppose someone has to do it. And, finally,

this ^ spread is pages ten and eleven. The "whee?" I like to imagine that witches ... or ghosts ... have a complete blast haunting houses. If you're a glutton for punishment, you can clicky on the photos for a larger look-see.

This album is currently up for auction on eBay. Sooooo, if you're interested in seeing tons more photos of this album ... including lots of detail shots ... not to mention a better shot of the vial of White Ants, clicky HERE to visit my auction.

If you're interested in purchasing this OOAK, altered art Halloween album chock full of original, vintage ephemera, simply contact me directly. And despite what my eBay listing says, I will ship internationally. The only caveat is that you'll need to make arrangements through me. You can shoot me an email by clicking HERE.

'll be back tomorrow with another exciting Stamp Simply challenge ... 'til then, stay safe and keep smiling!

Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me!

~Hugs,

8 comments:

Maria Matter said...

I'm totally in awe of your creativity Deb! these albums always have my mouth hangin' open!
FABULOUS!!!
hugs & blessings!

Allison said...

This is so beautiful. Here's a dumb question...what do you do with this? Is it just an art project or is it for pics? Sorry for being so vacant!

Danni said...

Truly amazing!! Wow!

Erica said...

Hi Deb,
I love the simplicitly of this card. BTW, I will be emailing you a personal note in the next few days. Hint, you recommended something and I did it. :)

Melissa said...

Wow!!! What amazing attention to detail! This turned out amazing. I especially love the little jars on the front, but this is really awesome all throughout...

Jerri Jimenez said...

Oh my word, this is absolutely stunning! Fabulous, I just love it!

Rosemary said...

You are remarkable - you have such an eye for design and the elements you add make these fantastic.

Welcome back, we missed you very much.

Chris said...

damn, girlfriend, you make some mean albums!! this is fabulous!!!