Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hey, L'il Girl, Want Some Candy?

Pin It


Happy Stump Day, hampers ... hope your week is flyin' by!

Today's post is just a quick peek at the cover of my most recent Halloween paper bag album. So, if you're not one of my regular buyers, feel free to look away.

This is the last Halloween altered paper bag album I'll be listing on eBay ... however, I will continue to create and sell custom Halloween albums. So, if you're waiting on your custom Halloween album, no worries ... you'll receive your album on the expected delivery date.

Rather than bore you to tears with all of the photos of this album, I've decided to eliminate all of them except for the cover. Soooo, that's ^ it.

For more details ... or if you'd like to see more photos of this album, you can visit it where it currently lives: on eBay. To visit my eBay auction page, clicky HERE. While you're there, add it to your eBay "Watch List" and see what it goes for!

Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me ... I'll be back on Friday with another fabulous "Stamp Simply" challenge; til then, stay safe!

~Hugs,


Don't Miss the Incredible Buys on the 'Clearance Rack!' Shop for Stampin' Up HERE

9 comments:

Danni said...

How fun!! very nice!

Tina said...

Looks pretty cool. Those vials are perfect!

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness, this is all sorts of fun!

Sharli said...

Hi Deb! Looks just awesome! You have been very creative - these albums are a LOT of work!

Hugs, dear friend. I think of you every day.

Risa said...

Hi Deb,
I hope that all is OK and that you are feeling lots better.
Your Halloween album is awesome! I love the wonderful details and the scary pumpkin. His teeth scare me a little but he's still cute!
hugs
Risa:)

Maria Matter said...

your albums are soooo awesome Deb! love the potion bottles and the punched pumpkin border...but that vintage eyeball advert. is a little eerie...it was following me! lol
Take care
hugs & blessings!

Crystal said...

WOOOWEEEE FABULOUS Project Deb...I LOVE LOVE LOVE all your embellies they are AWESOME!

Chris said...

ok, i do love the cover and just FYI, your many picture posts NEVER bore me....lol i just get a snack for those posts...

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

These albums you do are SO over the top -- each one I've seen has sent me swooning!!!! LOVE this, and I'm not even a Halloween nut - -LOL!!!