TGIF hoarding card-makers and welcome to the weekend! And, since it's finally another Friday, it's time for another "Stamp Simply" challenge!
This week, Sharon has us rockin' with "hard rocks!" Think metals and stones as added elements for your project including metallic pens, metallic papers, rhinestones, gold, silver, and diamonds. Feel free to use copper, rubies, emeralds, pearls, etc. Use these types of beauties to embellish and enhance your rockin' creation!
I decided to combine the beauty of fall foliage and the "hard rock" theme by heat embossing my stamped images with gold embossing powder, then coloring with an assortment of Twinkling H2O's:
To play along in this week's challenge ... and we hope you do! ... simply create a card or other paper project using "hard rocks" on your creation. Then, upload it to your blog or online photo gallery and visit Sharon's blog, located HERE to link up your project in Mr. Linky, located HERE.
When uploading to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please use keyword: "ssnotime161" so that we can find your project.
Need more inspiration? Don't miss the fabulous hard-rockin' projects created by the rest of the "Stamp Simply" team:
Sharon Johnson, Our Fearless Leader: No Time to Stamp?;
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits;
Janine Orchard: 2 B Krafty;
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat;
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden;
Deb Saaranen: Dream in Color;
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover.; and our fabulous Guest Designer for October,
Jerri Kay Jimenez: A Touch of Grace.
If you'd like, you can see all of the Splitcoast Stampers gallery submissions HERE.
We can't wait to see your heavy metal creation!
Thanks so much for sharing part of your very busy day with me ... hope you have a fabulous weekend!
- Card Stock: All Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: Sentiment Stamp by CTMH; Leaf Stamp by StampCraft
- Ink: Versamark Watermark Ink by Tsukineko
- Color Medium: Various Colors, Twinkling H20's by LuminArte
- Accessories: Metallic Gold-Edged Ribbon; Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder by Ranger
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle and Square Dies by Spellbinders; Heat Tool by Stampin' Up; Aqua Painter by Stampin' Up; Stampin' Dimensionals by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Top-Folded)