Happy Tuesday, hoarding paper-crafters ... hope you're having a fantastical day!
Today's card project was created for the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge. This week, the theme is "Song Title."
Lately I've been listening to hours and hours of alternative rock and have managed to get the song, "Farewell Typewriter" by The Posies, stuck in my head. I hate it when that happens. I thought using the song in a challenge would purge it from my brain ... plus I'd get to use my vintage typewriter stamp ... which is nearly identical to MY vintage typewriter. Well, I did use the stamp but the song is still looping over and over in my head. Oh, well ...
The card also qualifies for the CAS-Fridays "Penguin Suit" Challenge, to use black and white in a card. For a complete list of challenges, lookie below.
Finally, I'm entering this card into Lisa Somerville's Bloggers Challenge, "Elements of Time."
For all of the rockin' product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... you rock!
- CAS-Fridays Penguin Suit: Black and White
- Charisma Cardz: Clean and Simple
- Lisa Somerville's Bloggers Challenge: Elements of Time
- Simon Says Stamp and Show: "Farewell Typewriter" by The Posies
- Card Stock: PTI
- Stamps: Vintage Typewriter by Club Scrap; Sentiment by Artistic Outpost
- Ink: Archival Ink by Ranger
- Accessories: Clock Face by Maya Road; Game Spinner, Long Brad, Mini Paper Clip all by Tim Holtz; Vintage Photo Corners; Twill Alphabet Ribbon by Remember When; Patchwork Texture Fade by Tim Holtz
- Tools: Dimensionals; Die-Cut Machine; Spellbinder Die
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4