TGIF, crafty stampers!
Today's vintage-stampy project is a Steampunk-style paper bag card! I used a variety of Tim Holtz Ideology products in this project, a vintage Bingo card, heavily distressed shipping tags, a vintage French vocabulary card, a vintage slide mount loaded with crusty goodness, an old rusty key, and last-but-not-least, rubber stamped images. So much fun to create!
Here's a peek at the interior of the card:
And the back cover:
This card is entered in Lisa Somerville's Blogger's Challenge "Texture It" challenge. A distressed Kraft glassine flower, chunky patina, rusty goodness, and dry embossing created lots of texture.
I'm also entering the card in Gingersnap Creations Random Redhead "Favorite Designer Paper" challenge. The paper used throughout here is from Stampin' Up's retired "Autumn Meadows" collection ... in my opinion, one of the best vintage/distressed collections ever sold by Stampin' Up. Yes, I have a second, unopened pack of this collection ... which, by law, shall be hoarded until the end of time.
For a complete list of product used here, please refer to the Card Recipe, below.
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... hope you have a very crafty weekend!
- Crafty Bloggers Network: Distressing
- Gingersnap Creations Random Redhead Challenge: Favorite DP
- Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
- Lisa Somerville's Blogger Challenge: Texture It
- Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
- Sunday Stamper: My Eyes Adored You
- The Artistic Stamper: Vintage
- The Order of the Opus Gluei: Take a Picture (Image in Slide Mount)
- The Stamp Man Challenge: Embellish It
- Card Stock: "Early Espresso" Card Stock by Stampin' Up; Kraft Card Stock by PTI; Kraft-Core Card Stock by Tim Holtz for Core'dinations; Kraft Glassine Paper by Tim Holtz; Paper Bag by Uline
- Designer Paper: "Autumn Meadow" Collection (Retired) by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: 'Journey' Ticket by Limited Edition; 'Curious Possiblility' Set by Tim Holtz; All Other Rubber Stamps are Unknown (Unmounted)
- Ink: "Early Espresso" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up; "Gathered Twigs" Seasonal Distress Ink by Tim Holtz; "Chestnut Roan" Fluid Chalk Ink by Clearsnap; Black Archival Ink by Ranger
- Other Color Medium: Acrylic Paint Dabber by Ranger
- Accessories: Distressed Shipping Tags; Prima Flowers; Vintage Bingo Card, Vintage Slide Mount, Vintage Photo Corners, Vintage Key, and Vintage French Vocabulary Card All From Personal Collection; Memo Pin by Tim Holtz; Antique Copper Brads and Washers by Tim Holtz; Film Ribbon by Tim Holtz; Journaling Tickets by Tim Holtz; Metal Flower by Tim Holtz
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Steampunk 'On the Edge' Die by Tim Holtz for Sizzix; Iron Fence 'On the Edge' Die by Tim Holtz for Sizzix; Ticket Corner Punch by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 12" x 6"