Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm a Bad Blogger ... Will You Like Me Again if I Give You Candy, Little Girl?

Pin It

Hey, everyone! So sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days ... the DH and I took a little time off just for the two of us. So, now I'm behind on everything and the hurrier I go, the behinder I get!

Couple of things I wanted to let you know about before announcing the winner of the stamps.

Beth, owner of Diva Impressions, is running a special sale - just for newsletter subscribers. So, scurry on over to Diva Impressions, sign up for her newsletter and receive 25% off ALL stamps! WowZA! This offer will expire on June 15, so hurry!

Also, Beth announced the addition of six new members to her Design Team. They are: Belinda Spiwak, Cindy Cade, Debi Wind, Judy Jackson, Rosemary Rowe, and Elise Hubka! And of course me, LOL. Congrats to all of the new members; I'm looking forward to working with all of you!

And, Beth is seeking magazine submissions. If you want to earn free stamps, just get your artwork published in a major stamping/scrapbooking magazine, (i.e.,: RSM, Somerset, Altered Arts, etc..) and get $30.00 in stamps from Diva Impressions! (Artwork must contain at least 75% Diva Impressions images). You can contact Beth at DivaImpressionsStamps@hotmail.com for more info.

Finally, I hope you all will sign up for the Diva Impressions Yahoo Group. This group is specifically for ideas, tutorials, contests, challenges, etc., using Diva Impressions Rubber Stamps. As things get rolling, there will be chances to win prizes, learn new techniques, get special offers, and find out about special sales for members only. Sign up and be inspired by great some designs from the Design Team and other group members! Please sign up today at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/divaimpressionsrs/. Oh, and tell Beth that I sent ya!

Okay, on to this week's winner! I went to random.org and got this:

Here are your random numbers: 18
Timestamp: 2008-06-03 22:05:00 UTC

So, comment #18 reads, "#18 - Ack, I missed yesterday! It was too busy a day to blurf - can you believe such a thing? Sooo....you want me to choose 1 stamp? I can't choose just one! There are so many great ones. How about I'll choose one per entry, teehee?! For this one I'll choose floral arch, because I love the silhouette flowers and the shape of the stamp is unique - perfect for all these half-circle sketches we're seeing lately!" This comment was left by Jennifer (scs: Jennifer-g).

Congrats Jennifer! Send me your snail mail addy and these pretty l'il things will be on their way home to you soon!

Thank you all so much for posting to win ... I wish you all could win! But, you know me, I'll be giving more stamps away before you know it!

I'll be back tomorrow with a project or three!

~Hugs,


4 comments:

Annapurna said...

No you shall not be forgiven. As a punishment, you have to make 10 cards in one day and post them all. This is all because I didn't win the candy. LOL!

Take good care of Rosie, will ya? She is my sister, you know the blogging kind.

I finally posted your award.

Julie Koerber said...

Glad you know you're in the land of the living! I was beginning to wonder about ya girl!!!! Rest and relaxation - especially with your hubby - is a necessity. Wanna send some my way! I am knee deep in work!!!!!! UUGGH! My stamp room is calling me and I can't even answer! Hope all is well!

malieta said...

Anna is too funny!!
Congratulations on your DT post Deb, you deserve this position!
I also want to congratulate the winner of your blog candy. I received mine yesterday and these stamps rock.
Take care and enjoy your day.
hugs
malieta:)

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

Hey, that's MY name!! *g* Thank you thank you, I will definitely love you if you give me candy {not that I didn't already!}. I am e-mailing you...