Sunday, June 8, 2008

WARNING ... I Stumbled Upon a Spoiler with NO Alert!!

Pin It



Well, I'm completely bummed!!! Here's why: a member of the stamping/card making/paper crafting community has posted the ending of the new Sex and the City movie!

I've been eagerly anticipating seeing SATC, and this 'news' really spoils the movie for me. Unfortunately, it hasn't arrived yet in my Cinema 1-147 ... or trust me, I'd have already seen it and I prolly wouldn't have had this (over) reaction, LOL.

But, I can't help but wonder (as Carrie would say), why someone would elect to do this NOW?!? I mean, the movie has only been released in the U.S. for a WEEK ... well, 9 days to be exact.

I can see throwing the movie spoiler on your blog say, four or five months after the movie opened. Not nine freaky-deaky days after it opens!


So, because I unintenionally had the movie ruined for me, I'm tryin' to save you from the same fate ... call it a Public Service Announcement. If you don't want to inadvertently discover the ending of SATC, you might want to say away from online forums, groups, and chat rooms till you get a chance to see the flick yourself.

And, if knowing the ending to the most highly anticipated movie since SATC went off the air doesn't bother you, well, then ... never mind ... and peace out.

Hey, I'll recover! I hope you're enjoying a nice Sunday with your beloved stamps family and thanks so much for visiting!

~Hugs,

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Ah, Deb. I'm so sorry that your anticipation for seeing the movie has been spoiled. {{{}}}

The next movie that I'm really wanting to see is the next Harry Potter and, like the Titanic, I know how it's gonna end!!! :)

Hope you and your stamps/family/bananas have a lovely weekend.

Deb said...

awww that stinks, I'd be bummed too! Your titles crack me up, even before I see what's coming!!

Flossie's Follies said...

I am sorry that you found out the end, I just saw the movie today and it is great, even though you know the end there is so much in the movie that will make you laugh and cry and just want to call your best friend to say hello. You might know the end but you don't know the journey eveyone went on to get there. Enjoy

Anne said...

Argh!!!! Hate it when that happens!! That's so not fair - and a bit too smug for me! So what DID happen?? LOL!! Glad to see you're taking it all in your stride though - the kid next door did that to me when we were going to see Shrek the third - lousy brat!!! LOL!! :o) Still, you got great banana's!! ;o) xx

Anne said...

Argh!!!! Hate it when that happens!! That's so not fair - and a bit too smug for me! So what DID happen?? LOL!! Glad to see you're taking it all in your stride though - the kid next door did that to me when we were going to see Shrek the third - lousy brat!!! LOL!! :o) Still, you got great bananas!! ;o) xx

Steve Ballmer said...

Hello again!


Check out my Band, Balm:

http://virb.com/balm/

malieta said...

I'm so sorry that the end of the movie was spoiled for you Deb! But try to look on the bright side. (I'm agreeing with Flossie on this one) So when this movie comes to your town, go see it and have a great time!
hugs
malieta:)

Tiffany Bauer said...

That stinks!!!! I can't wait to see this movie!!!! That would really tick me off to have it ruined like that because I don't go to movies that often and when there is one I really want to see I wouldn't want it ruined for me!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering in my blog candy. Good luck!!