Happy Stump Day, Hampers!
Today's card project was created for my Halloween card stash using this adorable Fluffles image from Stampendous.
I stamped Fluffles on card stock, colored him in with Copic markers, then added lots of glittery sparkle with a Sakura Stardust pen.
For the rest of the spooky product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooooooo, last night I was 'hired' to watch Reid-the-Wild-Child while Sheila and her DH went out.
As we sat coloring, Reid looked up and me and said, "Auntie, I know something about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy."
Wondering why Reid always manages to get me involved in these kinds of discussions, I cautiously asked, "Ummmmmmm ... what?"
He replied, "They're nock-a-turnal."
Yikes, that was close!
- Card Stock: Stampin' Up!
- Designer Paper: "Haunted" Collection by Cosmo Cricket
- Stamp: Stampendous
- Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: Satin Ribbon; Skeleton Brad; Silk and Paper Flowers; Vintage Buttons; DMC Embroidery Floss; Sakura Stardust Glitter Pen
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Spellbinders Die; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Foam Tape
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"