Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Harvest ...

Pin It


Happy Monday, Stampers!

Today's card project was created for my Thanksgiving card stash using stamps from Papertrey Ink's "Vintage Picnic" set.

I stamped my image and sentiment in one of SU's new In Colors, "Dusty Durango," colored it using Copic markers, then cut out the focal point using a Spellbinders die.

For all the fall-like product info, check out the supply list, below.

Sooooooooo, this weekend I was over Sheila's, sitting in her kitchen leafing through a magazine. As I was flippin' through it, I noticed an article entitled, "Men's Secret Fear About Their Working Wives."

I slid it across the table to Sheila for her take. As her DH just happened to be nearby rooting through the fridge, she decided to get a first hand account.

"So, Ken, what's your innermost fear about my working?" she asked her husband.

"That you'll quit." Ken replied.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

~Hugs,

  • Card Stock: Bazzill Basics Textured Card Stock; PTI; Stampin' Up!
  • Designer Paper: "Ambrosia" Collection by BasicGrey
  • Stamps: "Vintage Picnic" Set by Papertrey Ink
  • Ink: "Dusty Durango" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
  • Color Medium: Copic Markers
  • Accessories: Vintage Buttons; Satin Ribbon; Heart Stick Pin; Vintage Twine
  • Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Spellbinders Dies; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Foam Tape
  • Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

9 comments:

knitwit said...

Yay! More pumpkins! This card makes me happy to usher in fall! And, as always, I love your stories!!

Tina said...

Lady, this is fantastic. I need to use this set more.

Danni said...

Such a nice card..wonderful job!

Sharli said...

Deb,
Love the card - it's excellent! I'm afraid to try copics. If I fall in love with them, it will be so-o-o expensive!

I love your Sheila stories, too!

Chris said...

very cute! love that set!

Elena said...

This card is so beautiful! Love the pin and buttons you added!

Risa said...

Wow...your card is stunning Deb! I LOVE the color combo!
hugs
Risa:)

Maria Matter said...

love the complimentary color thing going on here Deb! It's a fantastic image too...pumpkiny things are my very fav!
hope your week is going well!
blessings, Maria

Theresa Momber said...

Beautiful card, Deb! Your coloring rocks!