Happy Monday, Stampers!
Today's card project was created for my Thanksgiving card stash using stamps from Papertrey Ink's "Vintage Picnic" set.
I stamped my image and sentiment in one of SU's new In Colors, "Dusty Durango," colored it using Copic markers, then cut out the focal point using a Spellbinders die.
For all the fall-like product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooooo, this weekend I was over Sheila's, sitting in her kitchen leafing through a magazine. As I was flippin' through it, I noticed an article entitled, "Men's Secret Fear About Their Working Wives."
I slid it across the table to Sheila for her take. As her DH just happened to be nearby rooting through the fridge, she decided to get a first hand account.
"So, Ken, what's your innermost fear about my working?" she asked her husband.
"That you'll quit." Ken replied.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
- Card Stock: Bazzill Basics Textured Card Stock; PTI; Stampin' Up!
- Designer Paper: "Ambrosia" Collection by BasicGrey
- Stamps: "Vintage Picnic" Set by Papertrey Ink
- Ink: "Dusty Durango" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: Vintage Buttons; Satin Ribbon; Heart Stick Pin; Vintage Twine
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Spellbinders Dies; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Foam Tape
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"