Happy Stump Day, Hampers!
Today's card project was created in a New York minute using paint sample cards, a 1 1/4" circle punch, and the Cuttlebug "Boo to You" embossing folder.
I mounted the punched-out embossies on my card stock base using foam tape, then stamped my sentiment and voila! Easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 minutes!
For all the exciting product info, check out the supply list, below.
So, if you've been following along here you know that Sheila is a Sunday school teacher. Periodically, she invites me to "audit" her lessons; this past Sunday, her lesson was about sin and Satan.
As we were leaving, I overheard two of her kids having this conversation:
"So, Billy, what do you think about all this Satan stuff?" Johnny asked.
"Well, you remember Santa? This could turn out to be your Dad too." Billy responded.
Omigosh, Mr. Alicandro ... is Satan!?!
Thanks so much for swinging by; have a great day!
- Card Stock: "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Other Paper Product: Paint Sample Cards in Rust, Black, Yellow Ochre, and Lime
- Stamp: Sentiment by studio g
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Dimensionals; 1 1/4" Circle Punch by Stampin' Up!
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"