Happy Friday, Stampers!
Today's card project was created for SCS's "Was To Use It" challenge, WT235, "Revved Up for Red."
For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the WT235 card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.
I stamped my ornaments, from Stampin' Up's new "Delightful Decorations" stamp set, punched them out with the matching "Ornament" punch, and mounted them on my card base using foam dimensionals. The sentiment, from Stampin' Up's "Sincere Salutations" stamp set was stamped using SU's retired "Riding Hood Red" dye ink.
Soooooo, the other day I was hangin' out at Sheila's when Reid-the-Wild-Child arrived home from school. Sitting at the counter eating his after school snack, Reid held up his middle finger and asked us what it meant.
Sheila was so shocked that the best she could manage was, "Shame on you," followed by, "If anyone does that to you, just say, 'Shame on you' to that person."
Last night, Sheila invited the DH and I over for some of her world class ribs and while we were at the dinner table, Sheila's DH, Ken, let out a huge ... ummm ... belch. Sheila blushed and immediately scolded him saying, "Shame on you."
Reid-the-Wild-Child turned to his Dad, held up his middle finger, and exclaimed, "Don't worry, Mommy, I'll give Daddy the 'shame on you' sign!"
Thanks for swinging by and have a great weekend!
- Card Stock: "Riding Hood Red" and "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: BasicGrey
- Stamps: "Delightful Decorations" and "Sincere Salutations" Stamp Sets by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Riding Hood Red" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Gold Cord; Grosgrain Ribbon
- Tools: Ornament Punch by Stampin' Up; Key Tag Punch by Stampin' Up; 1/16" Circle Punch by Stampin' Up; Star-Shaped Punch; Foam Dimensionals; SNAIL Tape Runner; Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"