Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Now, Something Completely Different ...

Pin It


Happy Stump Day, hampers ... hope your Wednesday is fabulous!

Today's paper project is a vintage-inspired, paper bag album I currently have up for auction on eBay. You can clicky HERE to see additional photos and information on all the original, vintage ephemera packed inside this album. Some of these items date back to 1895 ... hope I look this good at 115!

If you're interested in purchasing this baby, please contact me directly ... despite what my eBay listing says, I will ship internationally, but you must make arrangements through me. You can shoot me an email by clicking HERE.

Here's a few shots of the interior of the album:

Pages 2 and three ^ ...


Pages 4 and 5 ^ ...


Pages 6 and 7 ^ ...


Pages 8 and 9 ^ ...


Pages 10 and 11. The end. Well, not really ... there's stuff on the back cover ... but I didn't post those photos here.

For the ginormous view, clicky on the photo and a new window will open with a much larger size photo.

I've been feeling a l'il bit better, but I wake up just exhausted. So, I'm basically sick and tired! I hope to be back to full-time blogging soon ... and I will get to your blog and leave some love as soon as possible. Promise!

Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me ... and for checkin' out my p.b. album! Stay well and keep smilin'!

~Hugs,

22 comments:

eva said...

Wonderful album

Erica said...

Oh Deb,,,do whatever it takes to be and stay well. I think it would be great to read your Sheila, etc. funnies right up to 115.
BTW, I keep tellin' my kids to stop throwing everything away. Someone's gonna love this stuff in 100 yrs. or so.

aussiescrapper said...

Firstly Madam, do not beat yourself up worrying about us, just get well, I miss you, and as in the first post, I miss Sheila too, you are an amazing lady to have made this super incredible album, oh my, the work in this, the gorgeous bits and pieces, I would say it will go in a flash. Will pop in and see it on ebay. Love to you, get well and thinking of you. Love Mel and Natexxx

Karen B. said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon. This is one fabulous piece of artwork.

Natalie Elphinstone said...

How fantastic is this!! Great design, lovely colours - that seam-binding looks amazing!

Tina said...

Oh my good heavens, this is AMAZING Deb. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Elena said...

Please, feel better soon, Deb! I miss your beautiful creations! Love your vintage album! You are amazing!

Ayana Posadas said...

Wow! So many fabulous details on this book. Very impressive!
Hope you feel better soon. It's no fun to be sick. :(

Glenda said...

Oh my gosh - this is so amazing! Totally blows me away. Thanks for sharing it with us. I love it.

purplestamper316 said...

what eye candy :) you always make such beauteous things! praying for your bounce back ><>

Danni said...

Feel better! Hugs!
This is truly amazing! What an awesome album!!

Teepee said...

Oh, Deb...glad you're just feeling poorly. I was worried that you and Sheila had pulled a "Thelma and Louise" and we'd never hear from you again! This is one fab album. I can't imagine the hours (maybe months) that it took you to create it! You're surely talented! Thanks for sharing.

Helen F. said...

Deb, this album is amazing! What a wonderful gift of memories.
Hope you feel better soon!

Allison said...

Wow...you did a great job on this one! I have to send this link to Paula...she will like this one, I bet!

Kristina H said...

This is amazing!!! Love love all of the scrabble pieces!

Curt in Carmel said...

I never cease to be in awe when I see one of these paper bag albums you make. They are so amazing and so full of wonderful details and objects. I'm so sorry that you are not feeling well. I do miss you and I only wish you better health! Best, Curt

Brenda said...

Wowza Deb your album is gorgeous!!!!

Maria Matter said...

holy moly girl, this is AMAZING!!! You are AMAZING! All the work & details you put into these albums Deb is just incredible & GORGEOUS!!!
Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

take care!
HUGS!

lynn said...

oh, my, deb, i really LOVE this album--gorgeous:)

knitwit said...

Absolutely amazing--I am blown away!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Deb I am so glad you are feeling a little better. WOW what an excellent project you are showing here it is absolutely amazing and very, very beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

kksb said...

Stunning!! Your workmanship is incredible! Hope you feel better soon.