TGIF hoarding card-makers and welcome to the weekend! And, since it's finally another Friday, it's time for another "Stamp Simply" challenge!
This week, Sharon has challenged us to incorporate leaves into our projects -- any types of leaves, any type of card or project. Let's see some beautiful "Falling Leaves" this week as we transition info fall mode!
Here's my leafy card:
You can't tell from the photo, but I stamped my images using 'Walnut Ink' Distress ink, then clear embossed both the leaf and the sentiment.
To play along in this week's challenge ... and we hope you do! ... simply create a paper project using the Falling Leaves theme. Then, upload it to your blog or online photo gallery and visit Sharon's blog, located HERE to link up your project in Mr. Linky, located HERE.
When uploading to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please use keyword: "ssnotime155" so that we can find your project.
Need more inspiration? Don't miss the fabulously leafy projects created by the rest of the "Stamp Simply" team:
Sharon, Our Fearless Leader: No Time to Stamp?;
AJ: The Willow Garden;
Barb: Explore. Dream. Discover;
Barbara: Paper Pursuits;
Deb: Dream in Color;
Janine: 2 B Krafty; and,
Jenny: One Krafty Kat.
If you'd like, you can view all of the Splitcoast Stampers gallery submissions, HERE.
We can't wait to see your leafy creations!
Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me ... have a fabulous weekend!
I'm Entering This Card in These Challenges:
- ABC Challenge: 'C' is for Charms
- A Crafty Little Place: Anything Goes
- Allsorts: Garden or Park Inspiration
- Artful Inkables: Think Ink (Distress Inks)
- Belli Challenge: Old Stamps ("Autumn" Stamp Set, 2000)
- C.E.S. Challenges: Anything Goes
- Corrosive Challenge: For the Guys
- Digi Doodle: Write Me a Message
- Divine Diva: Inspiration
- Etsy Inspired: 'Caged Fairy' (Inspired by THIS)
- Papertake Weekly: Just the One (1 DP/1 Word/1 Leaf/1 Ribbon)
- Pollycraft Monday: Add a Little Nature
- Sentimental Sundays: Clean and Simple
- Stampin' B's: Use a Charm
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Metal (Metal Leaf Charms)
- Stamping Vacation: Fountain of Youth (Leaf)
- The Paper Players: Anything Goes
- The Shabby Tea Room: (Old=Stamp Set / New=Ribbon)
- The Three Muses: Back to Nature
- Wee Memories: In the Forest
- Card Stock: All Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Designer Paper: BasicGrey
- Stamps: All Stamps from the "Autumn" Stamp Set (Retired), by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: "Antique Linen" and "Walnut Stain" Distress Inks by Ranger
- Accessories: Metal Leaf Charms; Grosgrain Ribbon; Thread; Clear Embossing Powder
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle Die; Ink Tool; Heat Gun; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up!
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)