TGIF hoarding card-makers and welcome to the weekend! And, since it's finally another Friday, it's time for another "Stamp Simply" challenge!
This week, Sharon has a color challenge for us. These colors are rich and so pretty together as we transition from summer into autumn. And autumn comes earlier to some of us than other ... and some of us never have autumn :(
Today's color are turquoise and orange, with white or ivory as your neutral and you may add black for a little 'pop.' Here's a photo of an inviting boy's room to get your colorful and creative juices flowing:
Orange and turquoise has long been one of my very favorite color combinations so this challenge was especially fun for me. I did, however, take the 'autumn' concept one teensy step further:
To play along in this week's challenge ... and we hope you do! ... simply create a paper project using the inspiration photo, above, for your color palette. Then, upload it to your blog or online photo gallery and visit Sharon's blog, located HERE to link up your project in Mr. Linky, located HERE.
When uploading to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please use keyword: "ssnotime154" so that we can find your project.
Need more inspiration? Don't miss the fabulously colorful projects created by the rest of the "Stamp Simply" team:
Sharon, Our Fearless Leader:No Time to Stamp?;
AJ: The Willow Garden; (AJ is enjoying a vacation this week ... see you next week, AJ!)
Barb: Explore. Dream. Discover.; (Barb is also enjoying a vacation this week ... see you next week, Barb!)
Barbara: Paper Pursuits;
Deb: Dream in Color;
Janine: 2 B Krafty;
Jenny: One Krafty Kat; and, our fabulous Guest Designer for August,
Charlene: Paper and Ink Playground.
If you'd like, you can view all of the Splitcoast Stampers gallery submissions, HERE.
We can't wait to see your colorful creations!
Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me ... hope you have a fabulous weekend!
I'm Entering This Card in These Challenges:
- ABC Challenge: 'B' is For Blue
- Alota Rubber Stamps: Color (Brown on Leaves)
- Anything Goes: Time (Autumn)
- Aud Sentiments: Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T.: Milestones/Anything Goes (Thanksgiving)
- Crafty Catz: Orange, Blue, Brown (Brown on Leaves)
- Crafty Ho's: Inspiration (Colors)
- Creative Stamp Friends: Thanks
- Digi Doodle: So Distressing
- Etsy Inspired: Global Child Collection (You Are My Sunshine)
- For Fun: Ribbon
- Lexi's Creations: Emboss It (Dry Embossing on Leaves)
- Our Daily Bread Designs: Punches or Dies (Leaf Die)
- Speedy the Cat's Friends: Harvest
- Stampin' for the Weekend: Anything Goes
- Stars and Stamps: Leaf Die/Ribbon/Dry Embossing-Leaf
- Thoughtful Thursdays: "A" (Autumn)
- Card Stock: "Basic Black" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Designer Paper: Turquoise DP from "Blush" Collection by BasicGrey; Orange DP from "Reflections - Fall in Love" Collection (No Longer Available) by Daisy D's
- Other Paper: Die-Cut from "Reflections - Fall in Love" Collection by Daisy D's
- Stamp: Sentiment Stamp by PTI
- Ink: "Vintage Photo" Dye Ink by Ranger; "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: Black Satin Ribbon by PTI; Black Flat-Back Pearls by Mark Richards
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Leaf Die by Spellbinders; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up!
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Side-Folded)