Happy Stump Day, hampers ... and welcome to another fantastic CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge!
This week, we're challenging you to CASE a CAS-tastic Wednesday Design Team member. Simply create a project inspired by one of the Design Team members' cards. You can find links to each blog below or you can see all of the cards in one place by visiting the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge blog, located HERE.
Here's the card I created for you to CASE ... should you decide you'd like to:
This card is super-simple to recreate ... and don't feel that you have to duplicate the handmade vintage dressmaker's tissue pattern paper flower. Say that 5 times fast ...
Feel free to use any type or kind of flower; the choice is yours. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the heart-pounding product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Upload your completed project to your blog or online gallery and link your post to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge blog, located HERE, by 9:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, August 10, 2010. Please mention that you're playing in the CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge on your blog post. One random winner will win his or her choice of four fabulous images and a package of handmade buttons (15 buttons in assorted colors), from this week's fantastic CAS-tastic sponsor, "Jane's Doodle for Squigglefly."
Be sure to submit your link to the "Simply Linked" widget on the CAS-tastic Wednesday blog. If you upload your project to an online gallery such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please be sure to use Keyword: CWC015.
Choose your Design Team member to CASE from this list:
Agata: Under Construction;
Angie: Angie Cortes Designs;
Deb: Paper, Ink, Scissors, & Stamps (You Are Here!)
Karen: The Bald Dragonfly;
Maylee: Maylee's Creative Corner; and,
Regina: Regina's Scrap Creations.
We can't wait to find out who you're CASE'ing and see your clean and simple "CASE-a-Design-Team-Member" card!
As always, thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me!
- A Passion for Papertrey: For a Friend
- Craftalicious Challenges: Make Your Own Flower
- Crafty Sentiments: 2 Embellishments (Flower, Ribbon)
- Creatalicious: Show Some 3-D (Flower)
- Fab 'n' Funky: Spotty, Dotty, and Stretchy Stripes (Brad)
- Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge: Hardware (Metal Brad)
- Party Time Tuesdays: Summer Birthday
- Practical Scrappers: #1 Favorite Product (Kraft Card Stock)
- Prairie Fairy Designs: 3-D (Flower)
- Sentimental Sundays: Switch it Up (New Technique: Created My Flower with Vintage Dressmaker's Tissue Pattern Paper / Sentiment
- Stamp and Create: Flower(s)
- Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle: Clean and Simple
- The Alphabet Challenge: 'N' is For Nature (Flower)
- The Crafty Pad: Ribbon and Flower(s)
- The Shabby Tearoom: (Inspired by Color Palette)
- The Stamp Man Challenge: 2 Colors (Brown / Turquoise)
- Treehouse Thursday: Seeing Dots (Brad)
- Card Stock: "Crumb Cake" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Patterned Paper: Digital File, Unknown
- Other Paper: Vintage Dressmaker's Pattern Paper
- Stamps: Sentiment by PTI
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: Pebble Brad by Making Memories; Twill Tape by Stampin' Up!
- Tools: Corner Rounder Punch by Stampin' Up!; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up!
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)