Happy Thursday, crafty stampers!
Yup, it's me ... I crawled outta my Iron Lung long enough to post a card on my deserted blog. Between battling the never-ending case of pneumonia and my gone-missin' Mojo, stamping has been the last thing I've wanted to do.
That said, I did manage to regain consciousness long enough to create this l'il card for the new challenge blog, "Sketches, Challenges, Blog Hops, (Oh My!)'s "Back to School" challenge:
The cute l'il bookworm stamp, from Our Craft Lounge, is from one of the three stamp sets I won on the recent Color Throwdown Celebrating 100 Challenges challenge. For the rest of the a-mazing product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
And thanks so much for all of your emails and phone calls checkin' up on me ... I really appreciate it!
It was so nice of you to stop by today ... I'll be back tomorrow with this week's edition of the "Stamp Simply" challenge!
This Card Also Qualifies for These Challenges:
- Catch the Bug: Let's Go Back to School
- Anything Goes: Three Layers
- Creative Belli: Round and Metal (Clock, Hands, Brad, Eyelet)
- Delightful Sketches: Back to School / Primary Colors
- Etsy Inspired: "Lover Dover's" (Retro Minnie Mouse Dress)
- For Fun: Recipe (1 Ribbon/2 DP's/3 Embellies)
- I Did It Challenge: Anything Goes
- Kah-Wink-E-Dink: Back to School
- My Favorite Things WSC: Hit the Books!
- Oh-La-La: Spots and Dots
- Order of the Opus Gluei: Move It (Scrabble Tiles, Ghost Clock, Clock Hands, Library Circulation Card)
- Our Creative Corner: Back to School
- Paper Cutz: Back to School
- Pixie Dust Studio: Go Crazy with Polka Dots
- S2G's Twisted Thursday: Fall / Twist of Yellow
- Sketches, Challenges & Blog Hops: Back to School
- Stampin' For the Weekend: Back to School
- Stampin' Royalty: School Days
- The Wild Flower Patch: Polka Dots
- Card Stock: "Basic Black" and "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Report Card" Collection by October Afternoon
- Other Paper: Library Circulation Card
- Stamp: Bookworm from "Bookworm" Stamp Set by Our Craft Lounge
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Vintage Seam Binding Tape; Vintage Alphabet Tiles; Ghost Clock by Heidi Swapp; Clock Hands, Eyelet, and Brad Pitt from Stash
- Tools: Tag Punches by Stampin' Up; Ticket Corner Punch by Stampin' Up; Crop-a-Dile by WRMK'ers; SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)