Happy Thursday, paper hoarders ... hope you're havin' a fabulous week!
Today's card project is No. 2 in my
terrifying courageous plan to actually use some of the beautiful designer paper I already own. I'm saving some money, slowly reclaiming a l'il storage space, and remembering why I had to have these papers in the first place. Why not join me? It only hurts for a minute ...
This week, I'm bravely cutting into designer paper from DCWV's stunning "La Creme" collection:
That wasn't so bad ...
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... for the rest of the exciting product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooo yesterday, Sheila was helping out her neighbor, Jennifer, by watching her toddler while she went on a job interview. Naturally, she called me to come over and 'help.'
"And bring your bike; we're gonna take the l'il one out for a bike ride. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking ... but it was actually Jennifer's idea. She brought over her bike with a baby seat and the cutest l'il helmet you've ever seen!" Oh, joy.
By the time I arrived, bike and all, Sheila already had the baby sun-screened, helmeted, and strapped into the baby seat.
But, we weren't quite ready to leave: Sheila had to go through a tedious 12-point safety check of her equipment, double-check the baby seat lock and straps, re-adjust the baby's helmet, and squeeze the tires.
Finally, we were ready to ride! Sheila cautiously wheeled the bike to the end of her driveway, paused and carefully looked both ways for traffic. Then, she swung her leg up and over the crossbar ... and kicked the baby right in the face.
Thanks so much for spending part of your very busy day with me!
- Alphabet Challenge Blog: 'N' is For Nature (Birds)
- Alota Rubber Stamps: Distressing
- Bee Crafty: All About the Image / Digital
- Crafting with Deedee's Digis: Very Vintage
- Crafty Creations: Anniversary Card
- Cowgirls Sunday Challenge: Animals and Bugs (Birds)
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: Distressing (Inks)
- Delightful Challenges: Distressing
- Ellephantastic Challenge: Distressing
- Lots to Do: The Scenic Route
- Polka Doodle: Generic Male or Female
- Simon Says Stamp: Sing It Baby (Songbird, Fleetwood Mac)
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Birds
- Stamping Vacation: Animal Applause Challenge
- Stamping with the Dragon: Distressing
- Stars and Stamps: Stash Challenge (Patterned Paper)
- Whimsie Doodles: Friday Night Lights (Palm Beach Central, Black & Gold)
- Card Stock: "Basic Black" and "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Designer Paper: "La Creme" Collection by DCWV
- Other: Digital File
- Stamps: All Stamps from "Tiny Tags" Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!; Distress Inks by Ranger
- Accessories: Vintage Seam Binding Tape; Eyelet; Jump Ring
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Tiny Tags Die; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up!
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Top-Folded)