Happy Monday, crafty stampers ... hope your weekend was long and wonderful!
Today's altered tag was created for Tim's "12 Tags of 2012, March," for entry in the Order of the Opus Gluei's "Celebrating Trees and Nature" challenge following the Bingo pattern at Fashionable Stamping.
For more info on Tim's March, 2012, tag challenge ... or to check out Tim's tag and step-by-step tutorial, clicky HERE ... the other challenge info can be found below.
In addition to these challenges, this tag also qualifies for a number of fabulous challenges ... please refer to the bottom of this post for the complete list. And for the down-low on all of the exciting product I used to create this tag, check out the Tag Ingredients, below.
Soooooooo, this weekend Sheila and I planned a shopping expedition to the Mall. When Sheila's DH caught wind of our plans, he invited himself along.
"You two just go on ahead," Ken said. "I'm gonna browse in the hardware store."
An hour or so later, we returned and saw him at the checkout counter. The clerk was ringing up the last of a pile of tools and supplies that would fill two wheelbarrows.
"OMG, are you buying all this stuff?" Sheila asked incredulously.
"Well, yes," he said, embarrassed. Then waving his arm toward the interior of the store he added, "But look at all the stuff I'm leaving behind!"
Uh oh, there's one that'll come back to haunt him ...
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- 7 Kids College Fund Challenge: Not a Card
- Fashionable Stamping: Bingo (Metal/Distressing/Vintage)
- Frosted Designs: Use Kraft Paper (Tag)
- Guylou's Inimitability: Things with Wings
- Hot Shot Craft: Ribbon
- Inspire Me Fridays #49: Anything Goes
- Lisa Somerville's Blogger Challenge: 3-D
- Order of the Opus Gluei: Trees and Nature
- Pattie's Creations: Tags
- Prairie Fairy Fridays: Distress It
- Secret Crafter Saturday: No Image, Just Words
- Sentimental Sundays: Recycle (Stamped on Packaging)
- Sunday Stamper: Misty ("Diet Cola" Memories Mist on Tag)
- Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2012: March
- Totally Papercrafts: Favorites (Seam Binding/Metal/Die-Cuts)
- Card Stock: "Pure Black" and "Kraft" Card Stock by PTI
- Designer Paper: Snippets from "Lost & Found" Collection by Tim Holtz
- Other Paper: Grungeboard by Tim Holtz
- Stamps: Sentiment from "Lost & Found" Stamp Set by Tim Holtz
- Ink: "Black Soot," "Gathered Twigs," and "Walnut Stain" Distress Inks by Tim Holtz
- Other Color Medium: "Brushed Corduroy" and "Wild Honey" Distress Stains by Tim Holtz; "Diet Cola" Memories Mist by Stewart Superior
- Accessories: Seam Binding by Hug Snug; Metal Foliage by Tim Holtz; Memo Pin by Tim Holtz; Trinket Pin by Tim Holtz; Long Fastener by Tim Holtz; Journaling and Adage Tickets by Tim Holtz; "Gilded Lily" Embossing Powder by Powder Key
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Sizzix; Butterfly Die by PTI; "Wood Grain" Texture Fade by Tim Holtz; "Vintage Lace" Die by Tim Holtz; Tag and Bookplates Die by Tim Holtz; Tonic Scissors, Craft Sheet, Sanding Block, and Blending Tool by Tim Holtz; Wonder Tape by Ranger; Mini Glue Dots; Foam Dimensionals; Glossy Accents by Tim Holtz
- Finished Size: 3 1/8" x 6 1/4"