Happy Friday, stamping paper-crafters!
Today's altered paper bag card was created for the Inspiration Journal's current challenge, "Go Green." Not surprisingly, this month's challenge is a color challenge. For all of the challenging deets ... and to see all of the amazing "green" entries, clicky HERE.
A number of other fabulous challenges were the inspiration for this altered paper bag card ... for the complete list, please refer to the bottom of the post.
Lots of vintage ephemera and fun details went into this project such as a vintage milk bottle cap, vintage Bingo card images, vintage anagram letter tiles, and three metal Milagros charms.
Here's a look-see at the interior of the card:
And the covers:
If you'd like to give this paper bag card a home, it is available for purchase for $12.99 ... with free shipping to any U.S. address. Simply post a comment letting me know you're interested.
Sooooo, last night I stopped by Sheila's and came upon the happy couple revisiting an old argument:
"Honey," Sheila's DH was saying, "why do you keep bringing that up? I thought your policy was forgive and forget.'"
"It is," Sheila said. "I just don't want you to forget that I've forgiven and forgotten."
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... hope you have a very crafty weekend!
- Alphabet Challenge: 'C' for Celebrate St. Patrick's Day
- C.R.A.F.T.: Song Inspiration: 'Wearing of the Green'
- Clearly I Stamp: Anything Goes
- Delightful Challenges: St. Patrick's Day
- Diva's by Design: Favorites (Vintage/Distressing/Charms)
- Digistamps 4 Joy: Green
- Do You Stack Up: Go Green
- Everybody Art: Paper Bag
- Hiding In My Craft Room: Color Challenge
- Hybrid Chick Card Caravan: Lucky Green
- Inky Impressions: Luck of the Irish
- My Grafico Challenge: St. Patrick's Day
- Paper Issues: Go Green or Go Home
- Paper Play: Recycle (Paper Bags)
- Paper Pretties: Going Green
- Papercraft Star: Lucky St. Patrick's Day
- Pixie Dust Challenge: Show Us Your Irish
- Scrap-Creations: St. Paddy's Day
- Scrap-it Girl: Goin' Green/Recycle
- Shelly's Images: Green/Gold St. Patrick's Day
- Southern Girls Challenge: Show Us a Secret
- The Queen's Royal Digi-Challenge: Anything Goes/Green
- Whimsical Wednesday: Go Green
- Paper Bag: Paper Bag by ULine
- Designer Paper: "Ireland" and "St. Patrick's Day" by Paper Love Designs (NLA)
- Card Stock: Vintage Cream by PTI
- Other Paper: Vintage Bingo Card, Distressed Shipping Tags, Mini Paper Bag, and Vintage Image from Personal Collection; Vintage Photo Corners; Scalloped Title Card, Unknown; Shamrocks by Recollections; Vintage Playing Card
- Stamp: Sentiment by Limited Edition
- Digital Image: Land of Nod Studio
- Ink: "Gathered Twigs," "Vintage Photo," and "Walnut Stain" Distress Inks by Tim Holtz; "Chestnut Roan" Fluid Chalk Ink by Clearsnap
- Accessories: Memo Pin by Tim Holtz; Crown by Leisure Arts' Memories in the Making; Metal Milagros Charms; Charm Clip by Tim Holtz; Seam Binding by Martha Stewart; Vintage Anagram Letter Tiles, Personal Collection
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Sizzix; "Brackets" On the Edge Die by Tim Holtz for Sizzix; Foam Dimensionals; Ink Blending Tool by Tim Holtz; Corner Chomper by WRMK'ers
- Finished Size: 6" x 12"