Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
Happy Monday, Stampers ... hope your weekend was long and wonderful!
Today's ATC was created for the Artistic Outpost's March Referral Challenge. This month, the challenge is to create a "Spring-punk" project ... however you might interpret that. This is my Irish-inclined interpretation of AO's Spring-punk theme using the year stamp from the 'Paris Exposition' set and a word stamp from the 'French Flight' set.
This ATC also qualifies for several terrific blog challenges ... for a complete list, please refer to the bottom of this post. And for the down-low on all of the product I used, check out the ATC Ingredients, below.
Sooooooooo, this weekend the DH and I spent some time with Sheila and her DH.
As we were sitting chatting, a teensy disagreement blew up between Mr. & Mrs. Sheila:
"You're impossible." Sheila sputtered.
To which Mr. Sheila replied, "No; I'm next to impossible."
Give it a minute ...
- ATC's & Cards With Attitude: Anything Goes
- Crafts 4 Eternity: Digital Delights (Steampunk Gent)
- Crafty Ann's Challenge: Anything But a Card
- Crafty Calendar: Spring Clean (Designer Paper/Yarn)
- Forever Night: Photo Inspiration
- House of Gilli: Gilli Goes Green
- Mark's Finest Papers: ReUse (Ribbon/Fibers ReUsed)
- Pal's Paper Arts: Color Inspiration (Added Orange)
- Pattie's Creations: Vintage
- Really Reasonable Ribbon: Green/Ribbon
- Secret Crafter Saturday: Green for Go
- Simply Create Too: I'm SssOooo Lucky
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle: Use Your Stash (DP/Fibers)
- Take a Word: Masculine
- The Craft Garden: Photo Inspiration
- The Crazy Challenge: Steampunk
- ATC Base: Matboard
- Designer Paper: 'St. Patrick's Day'' from Paper Love Designs (NLA)
- Stamps: Date Stamp from Paris Exposition Set by Artistic Outpost; Word Stamp from French Flight Set by Artistic Outpost
- Digital Image: Land of Nod Studio
- Ink: Black Soot and Gathered Twigs Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
- Accessories: Green Ribbon and Fiber from Stash; Hinge Clip by Tim Holtz; Sprocket Gears by Tim Holtz; Game Spinner by Tim Holtz; Crown Adornment by Tim Holtz; Watch Face by Tim Holtz; Light Bulb by Tim Holtz; Gold Wire from Stash; Vintage Photo Corner, Personal Collection
- Tools: Foam Tape; Glue 'n' Seal Adhesive by Ranger
- Finished Size: 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"