Hello and happy Stump Day, hampers!
Today's altered project was created for the current Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. This week, the "Bottle It" challenge is to create a project using a bottle ... betcha didn't see that coming, LOL! For all of the challenging deets ... or to see the amazing 'bottled' projects already posted ... clicky HERE.
This altered art project qualifies for several fabulous blog challenges ... a complete list is available below. And for the short-list of product I used to create this bird's-nest-in-a-bottle, please check out the Ingredients at the bottom of this post.
Soooooooo, yesterday I stopped by Sheila's for a quick second. When I parked my car, I heard voices coming from their garage/workshop and headed that way. Turned out, it was Sheila's DH, Ken, and Reid-the-Wild-Child:
"So, there's this girl at school who likes me." I overhead The-Wild-Child say.
"Well, how do you feel about that?" Ken asked.
"Okay I guess but I don't want to get married yet."
"Well, of course you don't!" Ken replied.
"Yup, when I get old enough I want to marry a really nice lady ... a smart lady ... a pretty lady ... a lady who'll be a real good Mommy ... and a lady who will make me laugh and smile everyday!" Reid pronounced.
"Better make up your mind, Son."
Yikes! Good thing Sheila didn't hear that!
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- Always Crafting Creative Mondays: Anything Goes
- Catered Crop: Ribbon
- Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge: Spring
- Incy Wincy: Something Old=Bottle/Something New= Stamp
- Gingerloft: Spring
- Gingersnap Creations: Two Colors (Turquoise/Honey Yellow)
- One Stitch at a Time: Reuse/Recycle (Apothecary Jar/Bottle)
- Paper Creations Ink: Spring is in the Air
- Pollycraft Monday: Spring is Sprung
- Smudgy Antics: Anything Goes
- The Kraft Journal: Fun Shapes
- The Pixie Cottage: Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown: New Life
- Bottle: Vintage Apothecary Jar/Bottle from Thrift Store
- Nest Material: Excelsior
- Paper: Kraft Paper Shipping Tag
- Stamp: Sentiment from 'Ink Stained Room' Collection by Queen Kat Designs
- Ink: Black Soot Distress Ink by Tim Holtz; Walnut Ink Crystals
- Other Color Medium: Tumbled Glass, Walnut Stain, and Wild Honey Distress Stains by Tim Holtz
- Accessories: Wooden Eggs, Personal Collection; Hand Charm from Charm Stash; Seam Binding by Hug Snug; Vintage Anagram Letter Tiles, Personal Collection
- Finished Size: 7" x 4" x 3"