Happy Monday, crafty-stampers ... hope your weekend was long and wonderful!
Today's card was created for the current Our Craft Corner challenge, "Bingo!" The challenge calls for the use of a Bingo card and the color green ... bingo! For all of the challenging deets, and to see the amazing projects created by the OCC designers, clicky HERE.
This project also qualifies for a number of fabulous blog challenges ... please refer to the bottom of this post for the complete list. And for the down-low on all of the products used, please check out the Card Recipe, below.
The feather was added to this card after one of my sweet kitties brought it to me in my Craft Cave ... she's helpful like that ...
Soooooo, this weekend I caught up with Sheila helping Reid-the-Wild-Child with his homework.
"Alright, Reid, what is our nation's capital?"
Reid promptly replied, "Washington, DC."
"Very good! Now tell me, what does the 'DC' stand for?" Sheila asked.
Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me!
- Crazy 4 Challenges: Let's See Some Green
- Daring Cardmakers: Green / Lucky Number 7
- Do You Stack Up: Favorite Color / Green
- Here Comes the Boys: DIY Embellishment / Cat Toy Feather
- Just Inspirational: Inspirational Photo
- Just Some Lines: Bingo Stamp, 2002 / Vintage Rook Card
- Little Red Wagon: Lucky Number 7
- Our Creative Corner: Bingo/Green
- Scrapper's Delight: Luck of the Irish / Green
- Shelly's Images: Anything Goes
- Sugar Creek Hollow: Vintage / Layers
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Use Green
- Card Stock: Kraft Card Stock by PTI
- Designer Paper: Retro Grunge Paper Stash by Tim Holtz
- Stamps: Bingo Card by Vicki Enkoff; Regal Flourish Stamp Set by Tim Holtz
- Ink: "Black Soot," "Frayed Burlap," and "Gathered Twigs" Distress Inks by Tim Holtz
- Other Color Medium: "Frayed Burlap" Distress Stain
- Accessories: Vintage Rook Game Card, Personal Collection; Vintage (1935) Anagram Letter Tiles, Personal Collection; Burlap; Feather; Journaling Ticket by Tim Holtz
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Sizzix; "Patchwork" Texture Fade by Tim Holtz; Ink Blending Tool by Tim Holtz; Foam Dimensionals; Glue Dots; Tiny Attacher Tool by Tim Holtz
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"