It's the return of the Dreaded
15 Minute Man Card!
Today's card project was created using manly elements, a bit of distressing, and lots of Tim Holtz goodness!
I die-cut the gears from scrap chipboard and added color using Adirondack Dabbers in Juniper, Silver, Gold, and Copper. A few stickers, some sprockets, a game spinner, a typewriter key word and finis ... easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 Minutes!
For the complete list of product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, Reid-the-Wild-Child (remember him!?!) called me yesterday ... because he does that ... and had a question:
"Auntie, I was at Church on Sunday and in Father Paul's sermon he said 'Without Jesus we are but dust ...'.
"Well, here's my question: what is butt dust?"
Hey! I have a question ... why do I always get these questions?!?
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... have a very crafty weekend!
- ATCs and Cards With Attitude: Anything Goes
- Charisma Cardz Challenge: Vintage
- Craft Us Crazy: Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Punches and/or Dies
- Drunken Stampers: Something New (Gear Die)
- Just Inspirational: Steampunk
- Make It Monday: Anything Goes
- Stampin' for the Weekend: Embossing
- Sentimental Sundays: Dry Embossing
- Card Stock: Kraft Card Stock by PTI; Tim Holtz "Nostalgic" Kraft-Core Card Stock by Core'dinations
- Other Paper: Scrap Chipboard
- Stamps: None
- Ink: "Gathered Twigs" and "Walnut Stain" Distress Inks by Tim Holtz
- Other Color Medium: Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers in Copper, Gold, Juniper, and Silver by Ranger
- Accessories: Salvaged Stickers, Lost & Found Collection, by Tim Holtz; Adage Tickets by Tim Holtz; Game Spinner and Sprocket Gears by Tim Holtz; Typewriter Key Word by K&Company
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; "Steampunk" Bigz Die by Tim Holtz; "Regal Flourishes" Texture Fade Embossing Folder by Tim Holtz; Sanding Block by Tim Holtz; Tiny Attacher Tool by Tim Holtz; Ink Blending Tool by Tim Holtz
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"