Happy Friday, hoarding paper-crafters!
Today's project was created for Studio L3's "Grungy Monday, No. 35." This week, Linda has challenged us to create a Tim Holtz-inspired ATC. Fun! For all of the challenging deets, click HERE ... and to visit the Master himself, click HERE to visit Tim's blog for more inspiration.
For the complete list of product used in this project, please refer to the Card Recipe, below.
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... have a very crafty weekend!
- Allsorts: Free and Easy
- Art With No Boundaries: Use Your Scraps (K&Co DP)
- ATC's and Cards With Attitude: Flowers or Anything Goes
- Color Throwdown: Color Palette
- Cooking It Up With Katie: A Spooled Metal Sentiment
- Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
- It's a Woman Thing Link Party
- Grungy Monday No. 35: Holtz-ian ATC
- Make It Monday: Anything Goes
- The Stamp Man Challenge: Texture
- ATC-Base: Mat Board
- Designer Paper: "Type-Block" by K&Company; "Lost & Found" Collection by Tim Holtz
- Stamp: "Life's Possibilities" Stamp Set by Tim Holtz
- Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink by Ranger; "Gathered Twigs" Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
- Color Medium: "Wild Honey" Distress Stain by Tim Holtz
- Accessories: Rusted Metal Screen; Distressed Craft Stick; Seam Binding by Hug Snug; Eyelets; Hinge Clip by Tim Holtz; Charm Clip by Tim Holtz; Type Charm by Tim Holtz; Jump Rings by Tim Holtz; Nostalgiques Typewriter Key Sticker; Vintage (1930) "Mr. Whisker's" Game Card, Personal Collection
- Tools: Glossy Accents by Ranger; Crop-A-Dile by WRMK's; Foam Blending Tool by Tim Holtz
- Finished Size: 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"