Happy Stump Day, hampers ... hope your Valentine's Day was love-ly!
Today's project is an altered Journal created for Studio L3's "Grungy Monday" challenge. This week, we're creating Valentine's Day projects ~ Tim Holtz-style! For all of the challenging deets, clicky HERE . This week's grungy challenge is sponsored by Simon Says Stamp and there's a fabulous shopping spree up for grabs ... need I say more?!? You can check out the Simon Says Stamp store HERE.
For the down-low on all of the heart-pounding product I used, check out the Supply List, below.
Sooooooooo, yesterday Sheila and I teamed up to
go shopping run some errands. Our last stop was the pharmacy ... where it was determined that I would go in while Sheila would double park look for a parking space.
"Hey, Ken asked me to pick him up some deodorant. Will you grab some for me?" Sheila asked.
"Sure ... do you want the ball-type?"
It's been that kinda week ...
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- Crafty Boots Challenge: Valentines
- Crafty Catz Weekly: Valentines
- Glitter Geeks: To The One I Love
- Grungy Monday #36: Valentine's Day ~ Tim Holtz-Style
- Inspiration Journal: Put a Heart On It
- Our Craft Lounge: Vintage Love
- Rainbow Lady's Challenge: Have a Heart
- Simon Says Stamp: Tag It
- Sugar Creek Hollow: Masculine Valentine
- Sunday Stamper: Love
- That Craft Place: Love is All Around
- The Craft Barn: Art Journal - Filled With Love
- The Crazy Challenge: Valentine's Day
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Valentine's Project
- Designer Paper: 'Seasonal' Paper Stash by Tim Holtz
- Other Paper Products: Kraft Journal, Unknown; Distressed Shipping Tag; Manila File Folder
- Stamp: Sentiment from 'Grunge Cirque' Set by Tim Holtz
- Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink by Ranger; 'Gathered Twigs' Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
- Other Color Medium: 'Aged Mahogany' and 'Spun Sugar' Distress Stains by Tim Holtz; Walnut Ink
- Accessories: 'Keepsake' Trinket Pin, 'Love' Word Key, Metal Corners, Long Fasteners, Jump Ring, and Keyhole all by Tim Holtz; Seam Binding by Hug Snug
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Heart Die by Spellbinders