Yay, it's Friday! Hope you have lots of fun stuff planned for your weekend!
Today's card project was created using a "frame" I created with card stock, the track of a paper trimmer, and a bone folder. Once made, I distressed it and sponged on a variety of Distress inks.
I framed my stamped image, added some die-cuts, leaf punchies, a twill ribbon, a felt bird, and a Prima flower. I'll add the sentiment to the inside later ... when I figure out how I'll use this card!
For all the heart-pounding deets, check out the supply list, below.
So last night, Sheila and I went out for our 'dessert and monthly meet up' with some of our friends.
'Cuz Sheila's DH was out on a glass job, Reid-the-Wild-Child had to come with us.
When we arrived, Sheila plopped him down in a chair and gave him some pencils, crayons, and paper to draw on. And strict instructions to pipe down and mind his own business.
After dessert and a milkshake, Reid piped down and got busy ... drawing pictures of all us.
We "oooohhhhh'ed and ahhhhhh'ed" over each of our likenesses as he finished them. Finally, he turned to our friend Barb, who's just the weensiest l'il bit overweight, and said, "Here ya go, Aunt Barb, here's you!"
Barb reached across the table to have a look at it and said, "Hey, that's great, Reid! You made me look so tall and slim."
"Yeah, I know," he said, "but I was running out of paper."
Hope you're weekend is full of cake and milkshakes!
- Card Stock: Bazzill Basics Textured Card Stock; "Dark Chocolate" Card Stock by Papertrey Ink; "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Stamp: Diva Impressions
- Ink: "Old Paper," "Antique Lace," "Vintage Photo," Distress Inks by Ranger; "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: 3/8" Twill Ribbon, Unknown; Felt Bird by Maya Road; Black Pearl by Mark Richards; Flower by Prima
- Tools: 12" Paper Cutter; Bone Folder; Sharp Scissors for Distressing Edges by EK Success; Die-Cut Machine; Shapeabilities Flourish Die by Spellbinders; Rock Fern Punch by Punch Bunch; Pine Branch Punch by McGill; Sanding Block; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; The Ultimate Glue by Api
- Finished Size: 4 7/8" x 5 3/8"