Happy Thursday, stampers! Hang on: only one more day to get through 'til the weekend!
Today's card project was created for SCS's "Clean and Simple" challenge, CAS19. This week, it's a sketch challenge. For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the CAS19 card gallery, clicky HERE. For a ginormous look at my card, clicky on the photo.
For all the heart-stopping product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooo, yesterday Sheila told me she was done complaining about her DH's awful driving.
"Well, Deb, I decided to stop worrying about Ken's driving and take advantage of it."
"Umm, what? Errrr, how?" I asked stupidly.
"I got one of those bumper stickers that say, 'How's My Driving?' and put a 1-900 number on it. At 50 cents a call, I figger I'll make about $40.00 a week."
- Card Stock: DCWV; Papertrey Ink; Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: "Birthday Whimsy" and "Upsy Daisy" by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: Close to My Heart; Distress Ink by Ranger; Memento by Tsukineko; Palette Hybrid
- Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon; Martha Stewart Drawing Pen
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Nestabilties Die; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Foam Tape
- Finished Size: 4 7/8" x 5 1/2"