Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's Your Birthday, Have Some Balloons ...

Pin It


Happy Thursday, stampers! Hang on: only one more day to get through 'til the weekend!

Today's card project was created for SCS's "Clean and Simple" challenge, CAS19. This week, it's a sketch challenge. For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the CAS19 card gallery, clicky HERE. For a ginormous look at my card, clicky on the photo.

For all the heart-stopping product info, check out the supply list, below.

Sooooooo, yesterday Sheila told me she was done complaining about her DH's awful driving.

"Well, Deb, I decided to stop worrying about Ken's driving and take advantage of it."

"Umm, what? Errrr, how?" I asked stupidly.

"I got one of those bumper stickers that say, 'How's My Driving?' and put a 1-900 number on it. At 50 cents a call, I figger I'll make about $40.00 a week."

~Hugs,

  • Card Stock: DCWV; Papertrey Ink; Stampin' Up!
  • Stamps: "Birthday Whimsy" and "Upsy Daisy" by Stampin' Up!
  • Ink: Close to My Heart; Distress Ink by Ranger; Memento by Tsukineko; Palette Hybrid
  • Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon; Martha Stewart Drawing Pen
  • Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Nestabilties Die; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Foam Tape
  • Finished Size: 4 7/8" x 5 1/2"

13 comments:

Brenda said...

Great card Deb, I love the colors you used.

Crystal said...

WOW Deb what an awesome birthday card!!! What fun colors and this can be given to anyone!! Wow girl love it!!

Tina said...

Wow, so colorful and festive. Super cool.

redwasher1 said...

Love your card!!! Great story I'm still laughing!!!!

Chris said...

very cute! love the balloons!!

LeAnne said...

Great take on the challenge---great colors, it makes me happy!

Ann said...

Super fun, Deb! Thanks for playing along with us!

Joan said...

Love the colours! Great card!

Theresa Momber said...

Ooooh, love that pretty brightness!

Elena said...

Very cute and happy card!

Risa said...

Very pretty and colorful card...I love it!
hugs
Risa:)

wendyp said...

WOW!!! Love that orange and blue!

Becky Elfert said...

Beautiful color combination. TFS