Happy Tuesday, race fans!
Today's card project was created for no-good reason using this vintage-inspired stamp from Inkadinkado's "Tin Can Mail" collection.
I scored my Cosmo Cricket DP working off the pattern in the paper, then sanded the score lines and applied some "Old Paper" Distress Ink.
I paper-pieced the gals' dresses using more paper from this collection, then tied on some Sinamay ribbon and a bit of waxed linen thread.
For the rest of the exciting product deets, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooo, yesterday, I accompanied Sheila while she had a biopsy on this crazy-lookin' lump on her leg.
She was pretty nervous and mentioned it to her nurse.
"Not to worry, dear," the nurse assured her, "you're just having a little autopsy."
We laughed till we cried!
And she's fine ... totally benign. Yay!
- Card Stock: "Vintage Cream" and "Dark Chocolate" by Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: "Hello Sunshine" Collection by Cosmo Cricket
- Stamp: Inkadinkado
- Ink: "Old Paper" Distress Ink by Ranger; "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: Sinamay Ribbon; Waxed Linen Thread by 7gypsies
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Nestabilities Die by Spellbinders; Scor-It Board; Sanding Block; Foam Tape; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"