Hey, there you are! Happy Monday ... hope you had a fantastical weekend!
I know it's early, but I jess love Halloween ... and I really love creating Halloween cards and projects. This card was created using this uber-fun craft stamp from Janlynn's "Stamps Happen, Inc." This kewl stamp is available HERE.
This card turned out to be perfect for SCS's current Ways to Use It challenge, WT224, "Bold & Bright." For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the WT224 card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky there on the photo.
I stamped my witches shoes on white card stock, colored the image in with Copic markers, then cut the image out and mounted it on purple card stock.
I added a C'bugged back ground, some rick-rack, a few brads, and some creepy black spiders. Easy-peasy!
I'm thinkin' that you could use this craft stamp year-round. Simply by coloring in the image with seasonal colors, you can create Christmas
Wishes Witches, Valentine's Wishes Witches, St. Paddy's Day Wishes Witches, and so on.
For all the spooky product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooo, this weekend, Sheila had her Mom & Dad over for the weekend and invited the DH and I to come on over and help them eat some BBQ. Well, that's a no-brainer ...
When we got there, Reid-the-Wild-Child's Grammy was telling him what her own childhood had been like:
"Oh, we used to pack a picnic lunch and stay all day out on the lake. And I had a swing made from a tire; it hung from a tree in our front yard. We rode our pony. We picked wild raspberries and blueberries in the woods. We fished in the pond, and rode our bicycles everywhere!"
Reid was wide-eyed, taking this all in. At last he said, "Darn, I wish I'd gotten to know you sooner!"
- Card Stock: Purple Textured Card Stock by Bazzill Basics; Purple Card Stock by DCWV; "Stampers Select" White and Black Card Stock by Papertrey Ink; "Tangerine Tango" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Craft Stamp: "Witches Shoes" by Janlynn's Stamps Happen, Inc.
- Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Color Medium: Copic Markers (100, Y06, G14, V15, and YR68)
- Accessories: Brads by American Crafts; Rick-Rack by Wright's; Black Plastic Spiders
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Spider Web A2 Embossing Folder by Provo Craft; Ticket Corner Punch by Stampin' Up; Foam Tape; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive
- Finished Size: 5" x 7"