Today's card was created for my birthday stash using this so-cute craft stamp from Stamps Happen by Janlynn. You can see the stamp HERE. Oh! Don't forget about Janlynn's huge 80% off clearance sale ... click HERE to go to the sale page ... and check out that yummy embossing powder on sale for just $1.00! Better hurry: the sale ends Sunday, June 14, 2009.
I stamped my Birthday Presents craft stamp directly on my card base, then once again on the patterned paper. I cut out the bows and two of the presents and paper-pieced them on the original image. I stamped a sentiment, added a patterned paper border, and finis!
For the rest of the exciting details, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooooo, Sheila and I share a locker at our gym, and one morning this week she mentioned that we needed a new combination lock.
"I'll pick one up tonight," she told me.
Late that night it occurred to me that I might not talk to her before I got to the gym in the morning and wouldn't have the new combination. When I arrived at the gym, I found that she had left me a note:
"Deb, to find the first number subtract 142 from your high score the last time we went bowling. The second number is 16 less than that. To find the third number, subtract 1.87 from the amount you owe me."
Have a great weekend!
- Card Stock: "Stamper's Select" White Card Stock by Papertrey Ink
- Patterned Paper: "Red Kitchen Notes" by A-Muse
- Stamps: "Birthday Presents" Craft Stamp by Stamps Happen, Inc., Janlynn; Sentiment from "Heard from the Heart" Set by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Tools: Stamp-a-Ma-Jig by EK Success; Threading Water Border Punch by Fiskars; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"