Happy Monday, Stampers ... hope your weekend was fabulousness!
Today's card project was created for SCS's "Clean and Simple" challenge, CAS28, to create a masculine card. What's more masculine than flannel, I axe you? For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the CAS28 card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.
I stamped my flannel background in Soft Suede ink, tied on some weird cotton trim I found in my stash, then stamped my sentiment, cut it out with a Nesties die, matted it on Soft Suede card stock, then mounted the whole shebang on the card base using foam tape.
For the rest of the warm and fuzzy product info, check out the supply list, below.
So, hey, I wanted to mention to you guys that if you're interested in purchasing Stampin' Up! products, and who isn't, you can buy 'em from me! Clicky HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! online store. Once there, click on "Shop Now," and you're on your way to stampin' heaven!
Soooooooo, this weekend, I went on my semi-annual trip to Publix-Where-Shopping-Is-A-Pleasure-But-Where-There-Are-No-Shopping-Carts.
As I was walking out to my car, people were lining up to get my noisy and wobbly grocery cart.
After I unloaded the cart, I offered it to the first person in line, explaining, "it wobbles like crazy and it makes an awful racket, but it works."
"That's okay," the nice lady said, taking it. "I have a husband at home like that."
Hey! Me too!!
- Card Stock: "Very Vanilla" and "Soft Suede" by Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: "Flannel" Background Stamp (Retired) by Stampin' Up!; Sentiment from "Sincere Salutations Set by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Tea Dye" Distress Ink by Ranger; "Soft Suede" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: Cotton Trim by Joanne Fabrics; Antique Copper Ribbon Slide from Antique Copper Hodgepodge Hardware (Retired) by Stampin' Up!; DMC Embroidery Floss
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders; Inkssentials Ink Tool; Tim Holtz Distressing Tool; Foam Tape
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"