Today's holiday card project was created using this brand-spankin' new craft stamp from Janlynn's "Stamps Happen, Inc." You can see this adorable craft stamp HERE.
And just between us, I think that Stamps Happen holiday craft stamps are among the most wonderful holiday stamps available! To see the rest of the gorgeous Stamps Happen holiday stamps, clicky HERE.
This quick card design is perfect for assembly line card-marking. You could easily put together 20 or 30 of these cards in just an hour or two. Seriously!
I paper-pieced my 'present,' but you don't have to if saving an extra step is important to you. It's adorable either way.
For all of the exciting product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooooooo, last night Sheila and I went out to our favorite restaurant for dinner. We had to wait for a table, so we took a seat at the bar.
A very elderly gentleman, well dressed, well groomed, wearing a great-looking suit ... with a flower in his lapel and smelling slightly of after-shave, walked in and sat down next to Sheila.
After a moment, he turned to her and said, "So, tell me, do I come here often?"
Have a fantastical weekend!
- Card Stock: "Always Artichoke" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Designer Paper: "Figgy Pudding" Collection by BasicGrey
- Craft Stamp: "Merry and Bright" by Janlynn's Stamps Happen, Inc.
- Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders; Spiral Punch by Stampin' Up!; Corner Rounder Punch by CarlaCraft; Foam Tape; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"