Happy Monday, stampers ... hope your weekend was fantabulous!
I'm so sorry to have 'gone missing' on you, but last week was just crazy! My eBay store, with approximately 200 listings, somehow went kaput. Everything simply disappeared and after hours of phone calls and emails, I learned I had to relist e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g! Which really gave me pause as I've been thinking about closing the store for some time.
However, my inventory of 'stuff' is huge and since I'd like to get it gone, I ultimately decided to relist everything and once done, have a huge sale. And no, I'm not yet done ... and I've added another thirty listings of stuff I've been meaning to list, but never did. Not to mention dozens of stamps I've decided I really don't need anymore ... I know, shocking! If you're interested, you can check out my new, improved eBay store listings HERE.
Today's card was created for last Monday's SCS's "Clean and Simple" challenge, CAS26, to use stitching on your card. For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the CAS26 card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky right on the photo.
I colored my old willow tree stamp using Brush Markers, then stamped on SU's "Very Vanilla" card stock. I mounted my stamped image on card stock, then punched holes around it's perimeter; I added stitching using DMC embroidery floss.
For all the mind-numbing product info, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooooo, this past weekend Sheila and I went to our "All Girls - All Night - All Poker" card club. We used to play once a month, but with the kids home from school and family vacations, we haven't been able to get together to play in months.
Because I'm clumsy, I usually awaken the DH when I come home late from All G. All N. All P. night's. But knowing he had a very early service call, I decided I'd quietly slip into the house and undress in the living room. Yes, I'm very weird. Anyway, purse over my arm, I tiptoed neck-id into the bedroom.
The DH woke up, sat up, rubbed his eyes, and said, "Dammit, Deb! Did you lose EVERYTHING?"
I'm hoping to get back to regular posting again soon ... I just received the kewlest new holiday craft stamps from Janlynn's "Stamps Happen!" I just need to finish up in my eBay store, dust off my ink pads, and start stampin'!
I'll be back to visit all of your blogs a-sap ... and thanks for being the. best. imaginary. stamping. friends. evuh!
- Card Stock: "Bermuda Bay," "Chocolate Chip," and "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: Willow Tree by RootStamps; Sentiment from "Bella Blossoms" Set by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Color Medium: Marvy Brush Markers
- Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon by Stampin' Up; Vintage Buttons by Papertrey Ink; DMC Embroidery Floss
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Cuttlebug "Distressed Stripes" A2 Embossing Folder by Provo Craft; Mat Pack by Stampin' Up!; Paper Piercer by Making Memories; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; The Ultimate Glue by Api; Glue Dots by Mini-Glue Dots; Foam Tape